What sort of dog you got? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What sort of dog you got?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah I love dogs. Big, small, medium, doesn’t matter. My wife had a JR when we met and we’re on to numbers 3 & 4 now.
We’ve got 2 rescue Jack Russells. Demi’s a white and tan female; typical JR close to purebred but probably a little of something else in there. She’s the boss and trouble with a capital T. Max is a white and black male and we reckon he is likely a corgi cross; Cojack!

Trying to post photos but apparently is too big. Might take a while to work this out…………………..

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah I love dogs. Big, small, medium, doesn’t matter. My wife had a JR when we met and we’re on to numbers 3 & 4 now.
We’ve got 2 rescue Jack Russells. Demi’s a white and tan female; typical JR close to purebred but probably a little of something else in there. She’s the boss and trouble with a capital T. Max is a white and black male and we reckon he is likely a corgi cross; Cojack!

Trying to post photos but apparently is too big. Might take a while to work this out…………………..
Terriers have character in spades don't they.

I emailed myself photos from my phone and selected "medium" size if that's any help.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Okay here they are after escaping a holiday rental at Phillip Island because we had the temerity to leave them on their own for a short time. Thankfully someone found them and called us and were kind enough to look after them until we could get there. They were filthy; Max more so as Demi obviously only dug the hole big enough for herself and he just had to follow. So it was off to the dog wash!
1626950359632.jpeg1626950633028.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Terriers have character in spades don't they.

I emailed myself photos from my phone and selected "medium" size if that's any help.
Cheers mate my wife basically suggested the same thing and I somehow mongreled my way through it.

Yeah JRs are full of character. Big dog in a little dog’s body. We had a couple of purebreds from when they were pups before these two and they were just awesome as well. So full of life and mischief.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Okay here they are after escaping a holiday rental at Phillip Island because we had the temerity to leave them on their own for a short time. Thankfully someone found them and called us and we’re kind enough to look after them until we could get there. They’re were filthy; Max more so as Demi obviously only dug the hole big enough for herself and he just had to follow. So it was off to the dog wash!
View attachment 12873View attachment 12874
Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths:)

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths:)
Ha ha yeah right. Geez they’ve given us some strife over the years but that’s just them. Always getting up to something and we love em for it. Bloody buggers they are ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Ha ha yeah right. Geez they’ve giving us some strife over the years but that’s just them. Always getting up to something and we love em for it. Bloody buggers they are ha ha

owning dogs is never boring :D

kb68

Tiger Rookie
Jul 23, 2003
Hobart
English springer spaniel and a King Charles / Shitzu cross ( kingshit ) . They are good mates :)

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
what a great pair! Good name on the mastiff
There a unique couple , Faiths nearly 7 and Dusty is nearly 2, Dusty loves everything, plays with any type of dog , has bought so many dogs out of their shell at the dog park, as for Faith she is the most over protective ( Mum ) I’ve seen when it comes to Dusty , however is super tolerant of his antics

First Bullmastif I’ve had , sensational breed of dog , gentle giants, perfect family dogs

Reactions: 1 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Great thread. This is Rory, 13 year old whippet. Gentlest dog on the planet. Had some health issues early days so owners couldn’t show him or breed with him. Best money I ever spent.

Attachments

• 42AE0CB7-599E-44BB-8FC0-B20EB44752F3.jpeg
    42AE0CB7-599E-44BB-8FC0-B20EB44752F3.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 7 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
this is my best mate in the world, Buster.

A rescue from Gippsland, and probably 11 or 12 in this photo. Such a legend! :)
Buster-Rosedale.jpg

Reactions: 5 users