What they are saying up north | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What they are saying up north

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
The headline in yesterday's Gold Coast Bulletin said "Richo and midfield the key for the Tigers". The article then went on to say that the midfield will now get a boost of quality and a fully fit and firing Richo are the keys to a Richmond revival this year. Also, administratively, the Tigers appear to have their house in order with the recruitment of Miller and Wayne Brittain. However, Roger Merrett, in all his wisdom, is predicting the Tigers will win the wooden spoon as "they haven't recruited a lot and there's not a lot of depth"! The other football writer predicts we will finish 11th as "their talent is thinly spread and injuries could again take a big toll on the team".

I, for one, would love to rub Roger Merrett's nose in it at the end of the season (providing, of course, that his prediction - horror of horrors, proves correct). :mad: :mad: :mad:

A

admin

There don't seem to be too many people with any faith in us.
Will make victory all the sweeter.
Go Tiges. Eat 'Em Alive. :D