What to do about the conspiracy theory problem? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What to do about the conspiracy theory problem?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I'm not here to debate. I've known about the way the world was run for decades because I was offered a spot in helping run things and my refusal was not well accepted to say the least. It's not the done thing to fool and refuse these people.

This fascinates me. A few questions:

How many people (roughly) are in this exclusive group?

Were you offered a title and an office?

Do they have a gender equality employment policy?

What sort of TEP was offered?

Did the snacks consist of flies, crickets and grasshoppers? (a dead giveaway hey?)

Were you worried about your personal safety when you decided not to accept?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
This fascinates me. A few questions:

How many people (roughly) are in this exclusive group?

Were you offered a title and an office?

Do they have a gender equality employment policy?

What sort of TEP was offered?

Did the snacks consist of flies, crickets and grasshoppers? (a dead giveaway hey?)

Were you worried about your personal safety when you decided not to accept?
I believe ST didnt accept because employees couldnt have union representation. (are we putting our own safety at risk talking about this?)

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
If these objects aren't dangerous why aren't they capturing them instead of shooting them out of the sky & then looking to recover them?

It's such a weird situation & the authorities are doing nothing to ease things at this point. No vision released either.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If these objects aren't dangerous why aren't they capturing them instead of shooting them out of the sky & then looking to recover them?

It's such a weird situation & the authorities are doing nothing to ease things at this point. No vision released either.

Agree. Arrogance at it's best with the Yanks. Didn't know Canada needed their help too.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

I imagine it would pretty hard to capture them? Obviously the cheaper option if they could rather than expend expensive missiles and launch recovery operations, but how would they do it?
The 'balloons' would be travelling relatively slowly so if they hooked them or something with a fixed wing aircraft, especially a fighter jet, the difference in air speed when snagging them may be dangerous.
Helicopter may not be able to reach those altitudes?

I'm totally just guessing, but had the same thoughts as you

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

How do you "capture" a UFO? Or an aircraft in flight? Huge butterfly nets?

• Haha

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Get a fighter jet. Attach Kane Cornes to the nose. Fly up close to it. Tell him to start talking. With that big mouth of his open, I’m guessing nearly everything nearby will get sucked in

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Funny visual.
I don't know but the option of just shooting them out of the sky without knowing what they are seems equally pretty stupid to me. Yes I understand their mere presence is a threat to local aircraft but it does seem extreme action. Imagine if it was actually aliens? Welcome to earth. Kaboom!
Apparently there's no propulsion so at the very least they could inspect them extremely closely without blowing them to smithereens.
How did they get there? What are they? Where is the vision? Photos etc.
I find the whole story really strange. A lot of double speak & political jargon being fed to the public. Would love to know what these 'objects' really are...

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Funny visual.
I don't know but the option of just shooting them out of the sky without knowing what they are seems equally pretty stupid to me. Yes I understand their mere presence is a threat to local aircraft but it does seem extreme action. Imagine if it was actually aliens? Welcome to earth. Kaboom!
Apparently there's no propulsion so at the very least they could inspect them extremely closely without blowing them to smithereens.
How did they get there? What are they? Where is the vision? Photos etc.
I find the whole story really strange. A lot of double speak & political jargon being fed to the public. Would love to know what these 'objects' really are...

Chinese spy balloons or drones.

That's it.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Still trying to wrap my head around Spy Balloons as a concept, unless they are able to avoid radar detection.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Chinese spy balloons or drones.

That's it.
They've already said they're not balloons hence the term objects.
Drones a definite possibility but they also said that there was no discernible propulsion.

I'm not subscribing to UFOs but it's certainly shrouded in mystery whatever it is.