what will be the team line up in 2020? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

what will be the team line up in 2020?

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
dangerfield isnt in Martin’s class.
Ive lost count how many times Dusty has preformed in big games.
There is a reason Adelaide & Geelong havent got to the big dance. Because Mr Dangerfield saves his mediocre games against real sides in September.
Most intelligent thing you have said all year.:cool:

Reactions: 1 user

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
dangerfield isnt in Martin’s class.
Ive lost count how many times Dusty has preformed in big games.
There is a reason Adelaide & Geelong havent got to the big dance. Because Mr Dangerfield saves his mediocre games against real sides in September.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
During the year I would rest Cotchin/Reiwoldt/Houli for a game or two and give the kids game time while preserving our champs for the finals.
Totally agree on that part. Also include Nankervis .The forced injuries throughout the year and getting the players back towards the end was just perfect.
Especially with Cotchin and those hamstrings. Maybe rest him for interstate games.

The development and intergation of the youth is important into the senior team throughout the year(s) & will have long term benefits and hope it keeps RFC in the top 6 for years to come.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Totally agree on that part. Also include Nankervis .The forced injuries throughout the year and getting the players back towards the end was just perfect.
Especially with Cotchin and those hamstrings. Maybe rest him for interstate games.

The development and intergation of the youth is important into the senior team throughout the year(s) & will have long term benefits and hope it keeps RFC in the top 6 for years to come.
I love this.
We should absolutely rest stars for interstate games and send youngsters for development.
We bat from the MCG.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
What a lovely dilemma to have. So many young guys ready to step up. Ellis and Rance are the only departures so selections are going to be interesting to watch.

Hard to replace any of the granny players, except Ellis who has gone. Our backline was almost perfect even without Rance.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I had him in my best 5 on the ground on GF day.
His kao's running patterns torn GWS a new one.
If, just if he had just kicked 2 or 3 we might today be a Norm Smith medallist.

If he kicks straight consistently and doesn’t mentally bomb some forward entry decision making he is elite. Speed, tackling, marking, consistent pressure and getting to the right spots all seem right up there for his size and weight.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The destruction of GWS just makes you shake ya head. If all are fit, the side is bursting at the seams with hunger and talent. Graham wants another flag. Pickett still even to prove himself really. Higgins....enough said. Half the side are still footballing babies. As long as we want it....please Odin we do....its at our mercy. Imagine a 2017esque injury run!

Reactions: 1 users