What would you do? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What would you do?

You are Danny Frawely selecting the teams week in week out. Would you do -

• Persist with Pettifer, Rogers, King and Biddiscombe in the hope that they will win us a flag

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Slowly demote the above while blooding in youngsters like Schulz, McGrath, Hyde, and Nicholls even t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Harry said:
Where are those posters that have defended these duds? :D

look at the question you've asked Harry. Yesterday (arvo) you're asking for the 3 to be dropped, de-listed and sent to Sybria. Get rid of them you said.

Now your poll question asks about slowly demoting these 3 and bringing on the kids. Define for me "slowly" or "gradually".

Do you want them all dropped this week or not ??? If yes then shouldn't that be what your question is asking

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I meant gradually, week by week whereby they are dropped and not returned. Trying to filter them out gradually never to be seen again.

KL - I never said for them to be dropped all at once. I have been saying that we need to weed them out slowly and introduce new players. My (our) frustration occurs because we are constantly playing these guys and if they are dropped they are re-introduced as if they have something more to offer, such as Butter-scums getting a call up last week and Burger King being contemplated for this week.

Its a really great feeling knowing you are right. ;D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
You'll never hear me defend King and Biddiscombe. Pettifer and Rogers yes.

The poll didnt have enough options for me ie taking into account form etc. That is why i considered it an utter waste of my time to vote on it.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
The Boss's ins and outs are confirmed - Clinton King (and I'm not kidding) told me the same thing today. I can't believe that a) Disco Roach hasn't shot Petticoat yet for degrading his famous no.8 and b) that Petticoat has still been named in the f#@%in line up!!!

Dudley Frawley, you are just a farmer and will always be just a farmer!!!

:mad:

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Ilovenewman and Harry, That survey wasn't a victory for your point of view, it's called a leading question. I have a survey for you, and you can only answer yes or no.

Have you stopped stealing from little old ladies?

Try to put up a few more options or ask a better question if you trully want to test the waters.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Have people actually voted on it, I haven't checked the results?
I think anyone with any intelligence would have given it a miss. It was a pretty stacked deck there.
Says a lot about those who voted actually, ha.
Leave the little old ladies alone Harry. ;D

Just saw your avatar Harry, you're starting to win me over. Onya Knighter.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Rosy - just put in a phantom vote so you can see the result. You will be surprised.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Harry, Knights truly was unfairly dismissed. That was no way to treat the SECOND best player this club has had in the last 15 years. ;D

By the way, I was one of the dopes who voted on the above poll. Shawry, was that you voting to keep Pettifer and co in? LMAO

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Surely Pettifer needs a proper go. Rodgers has been given at least 200 goes in the hope that he can actually play by a succession of coaches. Pettifer has a long way to go to reach these numbers.

Moral of the story:- tigerland is a club renowned for giving duds an extended career.