what's dimmas rabbit look like? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

what's dimmas rabbit look like?

nice one Ezy

I think the rabbit was already planted by Dimma and the crowd didn't see it

and that rabbit is chaos football, the glorious return

Reactions: 1 user
nice one Ezy

hoping but I didn't see it Friday night

Was expecting us to go bang after the bye with a high intensity fast ball movement attacking game. however saw the opposite.

Seems Dimma and the team are second guessing what they should do.

i saw no chaos, I did see a lot of slow ball movement and also a big pile of steaming shyte.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
nice one Ezy

so you reckon the kicking it out on the full and dropping the marks,

was the players executing a

'new level of chaos' edict from Dimma?

genius.

I had thought I lip-read Nick Vlastuin urging Shorty to 'kick the *smile* over the fence', but assumed he was saying something about defence.

we may see Bachar Houli streaking into the stands this week?

Marlion Pickett kicking the suns coaching box door in and eating all Stewys pies?

Kmac shoving himself? Tom Lynch playing in a leprechaun suit? Dusty grabbing the microphone off Daisy Pearce and singing a full length bohemian rhapsody with $hai Bolton chirping in with the 'scallaleyo, scallaleyo, scallaleyo, let him go!'

I like it.

can't believe I didn't see it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

genius.

I had thought I lip-read Nick Vlastuin urging Shorty to 'kick the *smile* over the fence', but assumed he was saying something about defence.

we may see Bachar Houli streaking into the stands this week?

Marlion Pickett kicking the suns coaching box door in and eating all Stewys pies?

Kmac shoving himself? Tom Lynch playing in a leprechaun suit? Dusty grabbing the microphone off Daisy Pearce and singing a full length bohemian rhapsody with $hai Bolton chirping in with the 'scallaleyo, scallaleyo, scallaleyo, let him go!'

I like it.

can't believe I didn't see it before.

Dimma was hoping to lull them into a false sense of security so they would relax their guard

I reckon the rabbit is a short grumpy Tasmanian ruck. and a fit short stocky midfielder.
Those 2, plus a mobile Lynch will change us dramatically.

genius.

Exaclly. in what world does anyone tell Jayden Short to play defence? hasnt happened in his 4 years in the backline, why would it happen now.

Marks slow us down, so drop the mark, pick up the ground ball and run.
We score of turnovers, so if we have it and probably cant score, give it back to them- booting it into the stands give us time to set up.
Dont kick easy goals- miss so we get the point, then get the turnover then maybe kick the goal. 7pt play right there.

The rules are going to have to change again to counter us. next year if you kick it out on the full you get the ball back- no turnover opportunity. and if you drop a mark you get a free kick- slow the game down. chaos will reign over all.

I reckon we were the sole reason for the poor game against the Saints. We continually and predictably engaged in cross-ground switches that gave ample time for the opposition to crowd the backline and surge forward. shades of the Wallace era.

We found the Rabbit,

Kids look away now....

rabbit.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users