What’s Hardwick’s motivational challenge this year...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What’s Hardwick’s motivational challenge this year...?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Ripping out either Caldwell or O'Halloran from GWS now at the start of their midfield careers would be fine with me. Like what glimpses I saw of JC, looked classy, but would trust our recruiters' judgement either way.

Last edited:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
100 years since our first Premiership in the most difficult of circumstances.
What better way to create football immortality than to do it B2B.

Reactions: 5 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I reckon he’ll go a Chicago Bulls last dance legacy type deal

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Us vs the world.
Just read the papers if you don’t believe me.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon he’ll go a Chicago Bulls last dance legacy type deal

If hes gonna do that, he should call it the 3rd last dance though.

Either that or call it Johnny Farhnams final tour for as long as we are the best?

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Geez Dimma looked bloody exhausted in the presser , another outstanding performance that won’t get the credit he deserves

Reactions: 7 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
They each had a t-shirt in their lockers last night that had something about Lionel Rose written on it.
That'd be the theme of winning in hostile territory, as Lionel did when he took Fighting Harada's world title in Tokyo.

The GF should be Apollo 11. Do something never done before, and achieve the wildly ambitious target set by the great man at the start of the decade. Only a lucky few get to visit Tranquillity Base, but they represent and reward all the work by all the people over all that time.

Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Great thread.

The theme that has been constant from Dimma throughout the year is that this year's covid affected Premiership will be the hardest ever to win. It will be something to do with conquering the impossible & overcoming every challenge..

Or he could just say let's rub Chris Scott's face in it.:))

Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Given Willie Pep and Lionel Rose, fair to say Dimma's on a boxing bender. Who's next? Ali? Mayweather? Roy? Sugar Ray?

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I don’t think it will EVER be about revenge or responding to some external factor like what someone else said. That’s for us fans to worry about (if we chose to). IMO it will ALWAYS be about achievement / competing, helping teammates / club / greater good , learning and overcoming adversity etc etc. To do that you have to respect the opposition....

We recruit blokes with these characteristics in spades...

Reactions: 6 users