What’s Hardwick’s motivational challenge this year...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What’s Hardwick’s motivational challenge this year...?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Given Willie Pep and Lionel Rose, fair to say Dimma's on a boxing bender. Who's next? Ali? Mayweather? Roy? Sugar Ray?

There can only be one.....

Rocky-IV1-e1448249906153.jpg

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Boxing? List is endless, Aussie Joe Bugner, Jimmy Thunder.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
"By 2020, we aspire to have won our 13th premiership; consistently provide the most exciting and powerful match-day experience in the competition; once again have the strongest support base in the nation, and enjoy the strongest emotional connection with our members and fans,'' the Richmond strategy document, written by chief executive Brendon Gale, states." The Age March 11, 2010

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
In 2017, Dimma challenged the players to climb the last 40ft of Everest step by step, never looking up at the peak until the final step was successfully completed.

In 2018, the challenge was to conquer the slightly smaller, yet more difficult, K2 summit. Unfortunately we fell short.

Last year he challenged the players to focus on winning for someone else, because when you do something for a significant other, you go the extra mile. The players’ ‘rocks’ stayed with them for the year. We know the result.

I’ve been wondering, and would love to know, what he’s presented to the players in order to stimulate their intrinsic motivation. I’m only guessing, but I reckon it might be something along the lines of going from good, to great, to being the greatest. No doubt there’d be anecdotes along the way, but with two out of the last three Premierships already fulfilling many dreams, something must be driving them onto greatest. I’d love to know.
For Tucky I say

• Love
Reactions: 5 users