Where is 2023 camp? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where is 2023 camp?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Seeing that KFC have come on board as sponsors it would've been a good marketing opportunity to use their Bucket Heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ok. That’s enough. Back to the 100 x 100’s, push ups and circle work tomorrow. Ball hits the ground… gimme 20.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It ain't Gibcus he is nowhere near running away in bare feet on a slippery surface, my guess it is Samson Ryan.
Hey Julius, maybe it was Gibbo. Just checked tik tok as below and Prestia says this is Gibbo (throwing water bucket at Dimma)

1675328468398.png

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Unless he is getting into a sprint there wouldn't be an issue with the tendon repair.
Well pointed out. TBR.

Got the kinetic tape on for support too. if I'm seeing correctly, thats if it's his left hamstring tendon that popped.

Things likely tracking well if this is the case.

Long way to go though, and being part of the camp keeps the lads head straight and keeps him part of the team.

Great for his mindset through a lengthy rehab.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
No bandages ( or even sign of an operation) covering the wound or would it be higher up and hidden by his shorts?

It would be straight across the crease where his arse connects to his leg so you wouldn't see it. I'm trying to think how far along he is but things are done so slickly these days he's be well on the way to healing.

Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Would be interested to know if Bradtke and Narkle were at the camp.
Also was anyone of note missing?