Which current 1-4 year player do you expect to go Bang! in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which current 1-4 year player do you expect to go Bang! in 2022

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Stacky or Mansell for mine, would love Martyn but just not sure at AFL level. How good would it be to be calling the name Martyn / Martin 50 times a game?

Just love Mansell's game and think the young man has the competitive instinct we need. Stacky could be anything with a good tank.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stacky and Riley Hyphen can really help the Tigers if they can bring it in 2022.

Moju finding his feet would also be a bonus.

ceehook2

Tiger Rookie
Feb 11, 2021
I think Stack is the one that could go "bang"

and the others will improve a little bit , like Chol did each year

and Parker might surprise a few people this year
he has the work ethic and sheer drive