Which current 1-4 year player do you expect to go Bang! in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which current 1-4 year player do you expect to go Bang! in 2022

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stacky and Riley Hyphen can really help the Tigers if they can bring it in 2022.

Moju finding his feet would also be a bonus.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
I think Stack is the one that could go "bang"

and the others will improve a little bit , like Chol did each year

and Parker might surprise a few people this year
he has the work ethic and sheer drive

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Isn’t it a wonderful time for young players to join the club at the moment.

We have the best coach in the competition who believes in giving young players a chance to play AFL.
We have an abundance of leaders playing who have shed loads of experience and know what it takes to climb the mountain to pass on to our young players.
We have players like Pickett and Graham who demonstrates it’s never too late in the season to get a senior game.
We have young players who have already tasted success but have had to work hard to get it - see Bolton.
Spots in the team will open up as more of our older players retire.
We have a proven game style and the coaches to make it happen on game day.

Whether it was by design or just good timing, we happened on 5 top 30 picks in what looks like it could be the best or deepest draft we have seen for at least the last decade.

The fact we can pick junior into an extended squad (isn’t he 18 or 19), we are excited about picks like Banks and Sonsie which were picked in the late 20 and our first rounder Gibcus has already settled into our first 18 from round 1.

A week (or 10 days ;) ) is such a long time in footy. There are no guarantees of course and we may still not make the 8 but the sun is shining at tiger land at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Isn’t it a wonderful time for young players to join the club at the moment.

We have the best coach in the competition who believes in giving young players a chance to play AFL.
We have an abundance of leaders playing who have shed loads of experience and know what it takes to climb the mountain to pass on to our young players.
We have players like Pickett and Graham who demonstrates it’s never too late in the season to get a senior game.
We have young players who have already tasted success but have had to work hard to get it - see Bolton.
Spots in the team will open up as more of our older players retire.
We have a proven game style and the coaches to make it happen on game day.

Whether it was by design or just good timing, we happened on 5 top 30 picks in what looks like it could be the best or deepest draft we have seen for at least the last decade.

The fact we can pick junior into an extended squad (isn’t he 18 or 19), we are excited about picks like Banks and Sonsie which were picked in the late 20 and our first rounder Gibcus has already settled into our first 18 from round 1.

A week (or 10 days ;) ) is such a long time in footy. There are no guarantees of course and we may still not make the 8 but the sun is shining at tiger land at the moment.
Yep, it looks like we have some junior we can Banks on being successful.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
It's time Hardwick starts playing them.
I reckon Miller Cumberland and Dow are the only ones in the 2's that can have a good career in the AFL.
Rioli not convinced he is AFL quality Stengle quality at best
CD hasn't got the engine to play midfield and you need one to play today's game.
Stack maybe but how much does he want it.
Ross Martyn and Sampson Delist

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m gunna go with Noah Cumberland. Free from injuries, he’s pretty dynamic, good to watch.
Well, after a third of the season played Cumberland hasn’t even cracked it for a game let alone be the break out player. Seems MRJ and Gibcus have been so far.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Did any pick Ryan Mansell?? If so you won the prize at 3/4 time on Saturday.

• Haha
  • Love

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m gunna go with Noah Cumberland. Free from injuries, he’s pretty dynamic, good to watch.
Gibcus, Sonz and Maurice worthy too but I’m happy with my Cumbo call.

Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gibcus, Sonz and Maurice worthy too but I’m happy with my Cumbo call.
Good call by you.

I were a bust, although I did get a Rising Star nomination, i went RCD & Hugo.

Hugo looked great at times at AFL level but then dropped due to some disposal and turnover errors, very good in the VFL on Saturday so still tracking well, clean up the disposal and get a bit stronger in the off-season and I still think he will be very good for us.