White Line Fever. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

White Line Fever.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Did anyone happen to see it tonight?

I got to watch the replayed one at like 10.30 and they had Leon Cameron on. Thought some intresting things were bought up and i also though i'd share them with you guys to see what you think.

1) An Essendon supporter rang up and said that he didn't think David Rodan hasn't got enough game time over the past few weeks and wanted to know how was he going to improve if he didn't get game time? I found it amussing that even a Essendon supporter can see what Frawley is doing wrong.

2) A tigers supporter rang up and wanted to know weather Cameron thought Frawley was headed in the right direction, and of course Leon said yes. He definalty thinks Frawley is on the right track (what else was he sposed to say ppl?)

3) Another tigers supporter rang up and wanted to know whether we still have a chance at the finals, Leon said yes defiantly, we still have a very good chance and 6 wins out of 8 games is very possible (this also made me laugh)

That was about it for white line fever but 2 more things....

1) Gary Ares (sp?) What a Prick!!! Its not enough to beat Richmond he had to then come out and bag the way we played, and in particular Tim Fleming, and his tagging role (cant remember exactly what was said, but i wasnt happy)

and 2) was - (this one made me laugh the hardest by the way...) Tiffany Cherry when updating Fox Footy News said that Kayne Pettifer has been suspended for 3 weeks, and then went on to say something along the lines of "so thats not good news for the tigers" "bad loss for the tigers" Oh i couldnt help but laugh :rollin :rollin

Anyone have any thoughts or opinons on any of the above?

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I think what Leon meant by Frawley heading in the right direction is that if he continues the way he is going he should be back at the farm in no time.

The loss of Pettifer is going to reverberate and send shock waves through the whole Coburg team. Who is going to do the hard stuff now like push players when they are not looking and shirk contests with players his size or smaller.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
lmao JF, dont know why i didnt realise what Leon ment when he said that Frawley was heading in the right direction, Thanks for clearing it up ;D

Yes, well Pettifer is a MAJOR loss, just think those fresh legs would have been ready to cut the geelong side up.....

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Of course a handbagger would cry long and hard about a bit of rough house tagging when the results didn't go there way.

Where were all his other tough men??????