Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Not sure if this is the right place but its as good as any.

I just watched Rex Hunt's speech from the AGM upon him being presented with his life membership.

An amazingly inspiring speech. Had the hairs on the back of my neck standing right up and th tears dropping from the eyes. It was Yabbie Jeans like-inspiring.

Worth a look if you haven't seen it already

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
BrisTiger24 said:

I just watched Rex Hunt's speech from the AGM upon him being presented with his life membership.

An amazingly inspiring speech. Had the hairs on the back of my neck standing right up and th tears dropping from the eyes. It was Yabbie Jeans like-inspiring.

Agreed

Old Rexy can't always keep his chains of thought going, but he runs in straight lines when it's important.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
BrisTiger24 said:

I saw it too. Still miss Rexy on the radio. McGhie was funny.

JamesTiger82

Follow me...
Nov 28, 2012
Melbourne
Haha isn't it his mum who's supposed to be the keen tiger anyway? Makes you wonder even more why you'd bring the guy himself into the rooms...

DeathNinthandTaxes

Richmond 'till we die
Nov 4, 2007
Who's the richmond cheers squad member with the beard and gold wig ( is it it trout from woodend??). Was flying the tigers colours at the cricket in SAF last night! Classic.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
DeathNinthandTaxes said:
Who's the richmond cheers squad member with the beard and gold wig ( is it it trout from woodend??). Was flying the tigers colours at the cricket in SAF last night! Classic.

Bernie.
Caught up with him at a Cotch Crew event at the social last yea.
See him in his Tetley Tiger jumper alot on interstate trips.

A few others in here know him way more than I.

Bowerpower

God Save anything yellow and black
Jun 2, 2004
Did anybody see Joe Hockey on the news tonight somewhere in Canberra kicking back smoking a cigar in rfc apparel ? Look after the Tiges around budget time big fella...

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Can we ban Joe Hockey from wearing Richmond gear in public please

cigarpictureright-620x349.jpg

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
New addition to this list. Nonna Paola. She is a bloody classic.

For those who have never heard of her check her out on facebook.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Is there a way to put all the names on the first post and then just update?

Rather than having to scroll through every page!

Anyway thanks for a relaxed stress free long weekend Tigers!

Tygrys

Tiger Superstar
Apr 25, 2004
arlobill said:
Anyone from that pathetic party should be banned from our footy club

That's a deal if the incompetents and hypocrites from the ALP and the Greens are banned with them.