Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

Tiger29

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 2, 2007
Brisbane
Ms Tantie said:
Cardinal George Pell...

...and that's as religious as I get. :angel:

Ms Tantie.
xox
[/quoteI

I think George may have even played a couple of games for the Tiges

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Opulentus Tigris said:
Is that the bloke who's husband to a wife and father to a son....and he'll have his revenge in this life or the next.. :hihi
Close... But it goes like this...

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

I love that movie!!!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I think, God help us, that Andrew Bolt is a Richmond supporter. No one has mentioned Caroline Wilson, yet. Someone mentioned Marty Fields, he definitely is, not sure where it came from, his old man was a Swan through and through.

Feb 25, 2007
Russell Crowe,

George Kapiniaris,

Denise Drysdale,

Livinia Nixon

Astute Tiger

anyone else :hihi

TIGEREXTRA

Tiger Legend
Jun 20, 2004
Melbourne
If Russell is such a loyal Richmond fan them why dont we see him at games and why doesnt he pour some cash into the club like he does with his beloved rabbitahs??

Are you sure he supports richmond guys?

Feb 25, 2007
TIGEREXTRA said:
If Russell is such a loyal Richmond fan them why dont we see him at games and why doesnt he pour some cash into the club like he does with his beloved rabbitahs??

Are you sure he supports richmond guys?

Yep he does support the tiges and was at the 2nd semi between the tiges and blues..

He has been to a few games but as a hollywood star who spends the majority of his time overseas making movies we can probably cut him some slack.

He pours cash into the rabbitohs as he is the co -owner alongside Peter Holmes a Court.

Im guessing his first love is the rabbitohs but in the AFL he is a tiger fan, happy to have rusty on board.

TIGEREXTRA

Tiger Legend
Jun 20, 2004
Melbourne
AstuteTiger said:
Yep he does support the tiges and was at the 2nd semi between the tiges and blues..

He has been to a few games but as a hollywood star who spends the majority of his time overseas making movies we can probably cut him some slack.

He pours cash into the rabbitohs as he is the co -owner alongside Peter Holmes a Court.

Im guessing his first love is the rabbitohs but in the AFL he is a tiger fan, happy to have rusty on board.

If he is not investing any money into the club when he makes what he does then that is a disgrace imho.

Feb 25, 2007
TIGEREXTRA said:
If he is not investing any money into the club when he makes what he does then that is a disgrace imho.

why would that be a disgrace, if he had a business to promote his brand then sure but why would Russell Crowe the actor just pour millions into the club.

Im not sure what ur trying to put across TE, invest money into the club in what way should he do that?

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
TIGEREXTRA said:

Given he is tied up very much financially with Souths, I think you can understand his focus being elsewhere.

MG

Tiger Rookie
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
YinnarTiger said:
Derek Geil (?spelling) on 774 radio regularly proclaims his passion for the Tigers.
mb64 said:
Never heard of him.

I know nothing about him either except reading the other week that both his parents were killed in a road smash. Sympathies regardless of his footy allegiance.