Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
jim white from the DIRTY THREE is a manic tiger supporter

writer and political journalists and commentator george megalogenis is also a tiger member and fan

david pepperell..who ran rock events..write poetry..ran archie and jugheads record store and recently wrote..
'the 10 greatest australain singles of the sixties ..is to

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
thought it would be best to post in here... a certain plumber who is the brother of our CEO made a call to my work today. had a bit of a chat about the tigers and is incredibly optimistic about where we're heading. he expects this current group to win at least 1 (if not more) flags in the coming years.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Ian4 said:
thought it would be best to post in here... a certain plumber who is the brother of our CEO made a call to my work today. had a bit of a chat about the tigers and is incredibly optimistic about where we're heading. he expects this current group to win at least 1 (if not more) flags in the coming years.
Loved Butch as a player. Whole hearted footballer

Hope he is right

asian tetley

Tiger Superstar
Jul 5, 2012
Ian4 said:
Let's hope his brother the CEO has his feet on firmer ground than BUtch.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
scottyturnerscurse said:
George Pell can't remember whether he is a Richmond supporter or not.

Did you know Pell, who was about 6' 4" then, was the star ruckman at St.Pats, Ballarat, in his schoolboy days.

He was invited down to train with the Tigers and did so for a while, but turned out he had other priorities!

Agent13

Tiger Cub
Sep 20, 2013
I haven't read through the whole thread so apologies if he's already been mentioned but the great man Waleed Aly is a Tiger.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Unfortunately, being Number One ticket-holder at RFC is probably the only thing Pell hasn't forgotten about
Just a shame that such a compromised individual was bestowed this honour.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Was watching the sports news tonight on 9 when they were talking about Dusty and his horse running in the Derby 2moro (Main Stage) they showed Caddy (also a part owner of Main Stage) talking to "Tiger Tragic" as they referred to jockey Craig Williams.

That's 3 hoops I know are Tigers.
(Dean Yendall and Craig Newitt the other 2).

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
theglove3 said:
Was watching the sports news tonight on 9 when they were talking about Dusty and his horse running in the Derby 2moro (Main Stage) they showed Caddy (also a part owner of Main Stage) talking to "Tiger Tragic" as they referred to jockey Craig Williams.

That's 3 hoops I know are Tigers.
(Dean Yendall and Craig Newitt the other 2).

All the Rawillers are mad Richmond.