Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I saw Livinia Nixon jumped back on the bandwagon once we started doing well this year. Swore she switched to Hawthorn a few years back when she was dating a Hawthorn player at the time, but that was a long time ago.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
22nd Man said:
Unfortunately Andrew Bolt made a lame claim to barrack for us in a column the week after the GF.
He's unfortunately quite a supporter. He's said it a number of times. I remember he once wrote a column about Tambling.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
22nd Man said:
Unfortunately Andrew Bolt made a lame claim to barrack for us in a column the week after the GF.
Yes, he’s a Tiger. I was standing next to him and his son at the GF as the team celebrated.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Went out with the family to the Pacific chinese BBQ/ seafood restaurant in South Yarra the wednesday before the GF, great food. We were all in our tigers gear, as we were all week, and Steve Price and his son were on the next table. They stared at us and smiled the whole time, thought we might have been being too loud or something but I think he's another shock-jock hack tiger fan.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
tigersnake said:
Went out with the family to the Pacific chinese BBQ/ seafood restaurant in South Yarra the wednesday before the GF, great food. We were all in our tigers gear, as we were all week, and Steve Price and his son were on the next table. They stared at us and smiled the whole time, thought we might have been being too loud or something but I think he's another shock-jock hack tiger fan.

Steve Price is a huge Tiger fan, always has been, its where he finds common ground with Waleed on The Project.

Obelix

Tiger Rookie
May 6, 2005
I thought this was pretty funny. Looks like AJ Hawk has jumped on the tiggy train.

The club needs to ship a scarf, a jumper and a DVD of our 2017 finals series to this bloke asap.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I thought this was pretty funny. Looks like AJ Hawk has jumped on the tiggy train.

The club needs to ship a scarf, a jumper and a DVD of our 2017 finals series to this bloke asap.

Now that McAfee has seen what a massive spud Cox is, I wonder if he’ll jump ship?

Reactions: 1 user

Obelix

Tiger Rookie
May 6, 2005
Now that McAfee has seen what a massive spud Cox is, I wonder if he’ll jump ship?

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, the last thing the world needs is another Collingwood supporter. On the other hand, the AFL needs this kind of exposure in the US market for the sake of future broadcast $$$$ etc.

I was actually hoping that Cox would play well enough to make all those US newbies want to keep watching but he doesn't seem to be up to it at the minute. Actually, given how badly we're going right now, I have little confidence that any new tigers are going to stick with us either.

That's why I hope the club can at least make an effort to build a relationship of sorts with AJ. With the amount of eyes and ears on their podcast over there, how good would it be if we can get a few minutes of Richmond v Collingwood banter between the two of them each week? That'd be fantastic for both clubs - and also for AFL as a whole. ;)

josey

Tiger Superstar
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
Best bit of the game I reckon.

What a legend
Best bit of the game I reckon.

What a legend

Yeah I agree.
She is number 1 in the world and she is happy to sit amongst the punters, have a beer with her mates and watch the Tigers.
She is one of us! Except that she can play tennis better than nearly everybody in the entire world.

How can you not love her?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah I agree.
She is number 1 in the world and she is happy to sit amongst the punters, have a beer with her mates and watch the Tigers.
She is one of us! Except that she can play tennis better than nearly everybody in the entire world.

How can you not love her?
Yeh, she puts into the pale all the male tennis players. Legend!

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Disappointing she didn’t have jumper with number 4 on it and a couple of tats.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Tess Coady snowboarder who won bronze today in the slopestyle event at the winter olympics.
She is a massive Tigers supporter.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Not quite a celebrity yet....... actually I don't know much about the NBA but apparently he loves the Tigers so I'm gonna love him! (In a non-sexual way of course!)
Hope he makes it big time.