Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

MurrayValleyTiger

Another Famous Loss? Please, Not Again!
Jan 19, 2005
Cobram
Came up in conversation the other day about who are our 'famous'', well known, celebrity supporters? May have been done before on PRE but can anyone add to the the list?

We started off with Mick MOLLOY, Mary HARDIE (dec) and then after that it got a bit difficult!

I am also told that Simon KATICH follows the tiges!

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
This has been raised before as a topic.
I seem to recall from last time the likes of:

Paul Reiffel
Ian Turpie
Sam Solomon
George Kapiniaris
Livinia Nixon
Tony Scibeci (SEN and MCG Announcer)

......are all Tigers supporters.

That's all I can remember for now.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Greg Norman.................but only because we and he were at their peak in popularity in the early 80's

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
"Look at moi, look at moi, look at moi"

Jane Turner is a Tiger.

And of course Kath and Kim. Remember we made it in an ep when they were going to the footy, Kath is humming "we're from Tigerland" to herself, and she sees Kel walk in with a Swans scarf and promptly tells him to get out. They then were talking about the game during "wine time",where she said Kel sulked all day because the swans lost but he deserved it. Gotta love that, even in TVland Richmond supporters are obnoxious and arrogant ;D

Off memory "Kimmy" during her appearance at the GF was also wearing a tiger tail.