Who are we supporting to win the flag now we are out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are we supporting to win the flag now we are out?

Now we are out who do we support now to win the flag

• Geelong

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Sydney

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • The team playing Geelong

Votes: 68 38.6%

• Total voters

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
For those interested in the remaining finals which team would you like to win the flag now we are out?

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Sydney or Freo. As long as its not Geelong, Collingwood . Lets be honest Brisbane are the Dees bitches so them in a granny with the Dees would be pretty sweet. Like soul destroying sweet.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I don't want the following to win
Geeelong
Collingwoooood
Mebourne

I'll be barracking for everyone else

Reactions: 3 users

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Honestly couldn't give a stuff.
Gone sour.

Wont be watching tonight's game.

See how I go tomorrow.

Game is a joke.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
people are gonna hate me for this but Geelong.

Freo, Dogs and Lions can't win it. Collingwood doesn’t have the talent. Sydney are still 2 years away from their window.

It comes down to Melbourne or Geelong. If Melbourne go back to back they could potentially rival our era. And Geelong probably deserve one after many years of consistency.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Freo, Dogs and Lions can't win it. Collingwood doesn’t have the talent. Sydney are still 2 years away from their window.

It comes down to Melbourne or Geelong. If Melbourne go back to back they could potentially rival our era. And Geelong probably deserve one after many years of consistency.
Get out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016

Hey thanks Ian, hard to get any support at all for the Cats here. Felt for your mob last night. Ya got some decent kids coming thorough though

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

You may wish too rethink that when you hear I am with you.

Geelong's record in making 7 out of 11 prelims or whatever this year will make it is absolutely remarkable, for me it slots right in a rung below the multiple premiership winning sides of the modern era. I also think Chris Scott is clearly the best match day coach in the competition and doesn't get the credit he deserves and a flag would be fair reward for him.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You may wish too rethink that when you hear I am with you.

Geelong's record in making 7 out of 11 prelims or whatever this year will make it is absolutely remarkable, for me it slots right in a rung below the multiple premiership winning sides of the modern era. I also think Chris Scott is clearly the best coach in the competition and doesn't get the credit he deserves and a flag would be fair reward for him.
Since when did SHocking start posting on PRE.

Anyway, welcome Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Agree Bin. I'll put it another way. Somehow a win-win situation. If Flashinthepanbourne lose, our dynasty is not (or about to be) overtaken. If Pussies lose, it's all spotlight pressure on Pricky for failing an umpteenth time. I want Dogs or Freo to win which can still happen.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user