Who are we supporting to win the flag now we are out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are we supporting to win the flag now we are out?

Now we are out who do we support now to win the flag

• Geelong

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Sydney

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • The team playing Geelong

Votes: 68 38.6%

• Total voters

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Will be going to GF decked out as a rabid Swans supporter for the day against the Cants
Ill even learn the swans song
We have a Swans scarf in our house (not mine). Might have to pull it out next Saturday. Go Sydney!!

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'll tie red and white ribbons around my bits if it helps ..................................

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Swans need to go up gear or cats will give them a belting as much as it's hard to admit there purring the cats.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Will be going to GF decked out as a rabid Swans supporter for the day against the Cants
Ill even learn the swans song

Here you go:

Just remember the line "South will go in and win overall", no idea where Sydney fits in all of this.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
No one..........I'm off to shred the slopes!!!!! Falls and Hotham here I come!!!!

If I have to, the mob that isn't the sCats!!! *smile* SHocking, Pricky, Gonemissingafield and the Mallard! Shovekins can get *smile* too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
This is genuinely the first grand final in a long time where I don't care who wins.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This is genuinely the first grand final in a long time where I don't care who wins.
Listen champ.... we've made you feel extremely welcome over here... don't *smile* it up by making outlandish comments like that... get with the *smile* program

#anyonebutgeelong

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
man oh man geelong have been pushing the confidence angle ALL season. turn around and there's someone from the club trying to convince us (and themselves) that all the losses are in the past.

"there's a different feel about this group"

"there's no standout team this year"

"we're cherry ripe"

"never been better placed"

"danger has a steely look about him"

"joel just gets better and better"

"they've been able to rest their champions all year"

"how relaxed is Scotty?"

is it just me or has every second article been a puff piece on how things are different this year down at the cattery.

FFS just beat them Sydney.

just beat them.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
To the few not knowing,never ever ever ever
Say ,u don't care who wins a game including Geelong, we absolutely can't stand them,we wish them every bit of bad luck, it's
Blasphemous to not want geelong to loose,
My number 1 most hated club and it ain't close.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
man oh man geelong have been pushing the confidence angle ALL season. turn around and there's someone from the club trying to convince us (and themselves) that all the losses are in the past.

"there's a different feel about this group"

"there's no standout team this year"

"we're cherry ripe"

"never been better placed"

"danger has a steely look about him"

"joel just gets better and better"

"they've been able to rest their champions all year"

"how relaxed is Scotty?"

is it just me or has every second article been a puff piece on how things are different this year down at the cattery.

FFS just beat them Sydney.

just beat them.

We have heard a lot of that before, but this time I reckon they are the best team going around. Doesn't mean they will win but in 2019, 2020 and 2021 they had another team which you knew could beat them and they were the ones who had to play their very best footy to win. The shoe is on the other foot this year, it is Sydney who have to play their very best footy to win, and not park the bus like last week too.

Don't get me wrong, I want South to win, but Geelong are deserved favourites.

DS