Who becomes a regular in the best 22 in '22? (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who becomes a regular in the best 22 in '22? (poll)

Which of these young fringe players can take the next step & become a regular in the best 22?

• Hugo Ralphsmith

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 40 37.4%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Will Martyn

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Thomson Dow

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Which of these young fringe mids can take the next step & become a regular in the best 22?

It's hugely important this next wave of kids come on this season & push former premiership players out if we're to challenge for a flag.
If they can't forget it.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Not Paddy for me.

Although I am hoping its RCD, As I think we need a big bodied mid more than we need a creative type

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
If it's correct that Lambert is investing time into Riley, I've selected him more in hope than for any other reason. Always felt if he gets to a point where he believes he belongs, he might well become a consistent performer.

Reckon the 23rd man has done Ross no favours and stating the obvious, the lack of development continuity due to covid, has slowed all of their progression.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im with Taz on Dow. I reckon hes head and shoulders above the rest of them, and without an appendix, we'll see the best of him in '22

Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Dow for me. I feel he has something that will make him a very good player for us.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
RCD, Dow and Hugo will all get extra time 2022 ..

the regular? prob RCD ..

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Im with Taz on Dow. I reckon hes head and shoulders above the rest of them, and without an appendix, we'll see the best of him in '22

I'm with you on Dow. He has something about him for sure, and with a proper pre-season this year, reckon he will hit the ground running.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think Dow will end up the best , however I think Hugo will play from rd 1 next season , simply because he’s built more ready to go imho

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
We might have to book several others in for appendectomies if that leads to improvement.
Probably what essendrugs should have done. *smile* the supplements drugs

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
What RCD has played some very good patches Might be more on hope because if he is a regular good performer he gives our midfield a different look

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
We might have to book several others in for appendectomies if that leads to improvement.
Probably what essendrugs should have done. *smile* the supplements drugs

if sailors take out perfectly good appendix, I don't see any reason we cant lighten a footballers load?

stick some reinforcement on the kidneys while we're in there.

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hoping RCD but reckon Hugo and Dow are good chances too.

Ross an outside chance if the form slump was related to Fyfe stepping on his ankle.

DS

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No Mansell on the list or do we just expect him to be best 22 now! Love this kids hardness and his tackles usually stick. I suspect Josh Ward - our first pick will play the most games! :LOL:

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
RCD is the slow burn but the fire will ignite imo. Saw enough in 2021 to be confident he can play very well at AFL level but what he needs is a big preseason to build a tank and a decent dose of self belief.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Not enough love for Ross. Better exposed form than anyone else on that list. Wins the ball inside and on the outside. Played more games than the rest of that list combined. Only turned 21 in September and apparently, doesn’t need one of the senior players helping him meet the minimum fitness requirements of an AFL player despite being in the system for 3 years.