Who do the women like ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do the women like ?

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
The girls wanted a new tpoic so here it is/
Now ladies, who do you really like.
I will suggest a few good lookers at Tigerland.
Royce Vardy,
David Rodan
Craig Biddicscombe
There must be more good players ?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
I think you'll find that the ladies actually find Rodan very attractive Jackstar, i think it must be because he's so little.

The ladies that sit in front of me want to put him on their bookshelves at home

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I was only joking naming some of those stunning individuals. Just wanting to get a topic started and I knew you would BITE ! ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
DragicevicFan said:
I think you'll find that the ladies actually find Rodan very attractive Jackstar, i think it must be because he's so little.

The ladies that sit in front of me want to put him on their bookshelves at home
The garden would do me. ;)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I did a poll for the inaugural "birdman" medal a few of months back for the rudest head in the game and the winner was Mick Martyn. Any takers??? ;D
Rosy did state at the time that she was duped and the winner should have been Anfonee Rocca. ???

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!
this thread and the one about "training today" got me thinking the new men for all seasons calendar is out and theres not one Richmond Player in there, (what are those people thinking) so whos with me in wanting a similar one but just with our Men for all Seasons, Cougs on the cover instead of Croad. Zantuck, Newman, Rodan, Richo, Staf just to name a few. :-*

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Chelle said:
this thread and the one about "training today" got me thinking the new men for all seasons calendar is out and theres not one Richmond Player in there, (what are those people thinking) so whos with me in wanting a similar one but just with our Men for all Seasons, Cougs on the cover instead of Croad. Zantuck, Newman, Rodan, Richo, Staf just to name a few. :-*
Sounds like a great idea to me!! Gotta have Dragga aswell ;)

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I feel sick, ;)
You can use Rodan and Krak in a bookend shot !
Bowden and Fiora in dresses

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Chelle said:
so whos with me in wanting a similar one but just with our Men for all Seasons, Cougs on the cover instead of Croad. Zantuck, Newman, Rodan, Richo, Staf just to name a few. :-*

Maybe put Royce Vardy on the front cover so you can hang it above the mantle piece to keep the kiddies away from the fire!