Who do we keep on the list? Chol v Coleman-Jones | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we keep on the list? Chol v Coleman-Jones

Who de we keep on our list?

• Total voters

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I’d keep Coleman-Jones.

People are forgetting how good he looked when he came in from the cold.

Had a mare against GC, so what. Young.

Is massive, can clunk, has aggro and is a serviceable shot at goal.

In an ideal world we’d keep both (with a watch on Chol).

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If Chol could produce something like he did last night on a semi regular basis I’d say Chol, however he dosent , CJ is 3 years younger? So I’d be keeping him , don’t think he’ll be a star, however I think his going to be a handy 2nd ruck- 2nd key forward , I think you’ll get a more consistent player who we can rely on more with CJ , should be a vital cog to our team success over the next 10 years

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Have said this before but Chol is the choice for me. He has something in a tall that you rarely see: Athleticism, great foot skills and the ability to impact the contest. CCJ I think lacks athleticism.

Chol also gives us another look up forward. He is completely different to Jack and Tom.

He is the perfect prototype 2nd ruck/forward in today’s game.

Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
mabior.

To paraphrase @Dyer'ere , hes the worst No.1 ruck in the game, but probably the best No.3.

im not convinced on CCJ, and if we can get another first rounder and trade up and grab a blue chip mid like Horne, id pull the trigger

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cujo's a long way behind Cholly in age n development. At this stage I'm thinking Cujo's a bit one dimensional, deep forward n probably not much else for at least a few seasons. Probably means he's fairly easy to work out n shut out of games. Cholly's got way more athletic traits to his game, is still developing, yep slow burn n got some total brain farts he needs to eradicate.
We'd probably get a far better trade deal for Cujo than Cholly at this point in time, but I reckon Cholly could have far greater hurt factor in a balanced team because of his versatility.
Trade Cujo for as much as we can get. Keep Cholly n cross the fingers that he keeps developing n progressing with more senior game time.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Coleman Jones Lounder gets my vote.
4 goals was unbelievable by Chol last night but some his efforts around the ground are very ordinary

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I don’t see why we can’t keep both, but if there’s only one I’d make it CJ, younger, more reliable.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Chol is a big tease.
Does enough to give you an erection but you know you’ll never get off

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I reckon CJJ is miles ahead of where Chol was at the same age.

But I would keep both now - we don’t know how Soldo will go once he recovers.

Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
with our injury rate talking about this now is not on. wonder whether Ellis,Butler,or Higgins are available?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
CJ. Has great hands and with his height will be a contested mark beast when he matures. Massive mistake if we let him go.

Reactions: 3 users