Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Sparkle Narkle & Bradtke

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I like Narkle, good depth midfield who can easily be a plug and play for a month. We will need that role next year. Cotch or Prestia will miss five or six weeks next year between injury and being rested. Narkle can be a solid rotation player and he is a damn good VFL player.

If we take Bradtke, it's a huge long shot. The bloke from the bush, it's a real dart from 100-meter stuff. I'd rookie him. He's way behind Young in terms of being ready and Young is a rookie.

Reactions: 1 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Narkle is a good depth midfielder??????????

Maybe an average midfielder who can play 50 % game time due to his lack of tank and average skills (but he can find the ball).

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Narkle can play. Question over his fitness. On the flip side he's only 25. If he's serious he's a chance.

I'd like to see how Bradtke goes. Long shot but he could be worth a Rookie spot.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bradtke would be the best use of the spot. Put him in the incubator for a couple of years and see what sprouts
An extra mobile tall forward in the VFL certainly wouldn't hurt.

If he doesn't cut it as a forward, he can also be a chance as a Key back down the track.

We will find out.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Lambert …. Hopper
Edwards … Taranto
Caddy …. Green
Colli- D … smith
Martyn …
Stack … young
Parker …. Campbell
Aarts ….

As far as I can tell anyway

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Lambert …. Hopper
Edwards … Taranto
Caddy …. Green
Colli- D … smith
Martyn …
Stack … young
Parker …. Campbell
Aarts ….

As far as I can tell anyway
Caddy retired and Bauer was drafted into that spot

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
See Doctor Who is a more popular choice to put on our list than Liam Stocker :LOL:. Well Matt Smith was a handy soccer player .
Does anyone know what players that missed out are training at other clubs ?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If we're unsure about the tall over pre season I'd hope we at least offer him a VFL spot, get a chance to have a proper long look at him while giving him a proper chance to step up a level from country footy. Like the idea of a senior opportunity always being available for our VFL players.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If we're unsure about the tall over pre season I'd hope we at least offer him a VFL spot, get a chance to have a proper long look at him while giving him a proper chance to step up a level from country footy. Like the idea of a senior opportunity always being available for our VFL players.

Do we want to be that cruel to him? After all, getting on our VFL list increases the chance that he may end up at Tullamarine.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
If you had to pick a team

Grimes Tarrant baker
Dan R Balta Vlastuin
Broad Mcintosh. Pickett
Taranto. Riewoldt Dusty
Bolton. Lynch Cumberland
Nankervis Hopper Prestia
IC : soldo Castagna Cotchin short graham

Not picked
Ross miller Maurice ralphsmith Gibcus mansell Dow sonsie

How’s anyone we pick next getting a game?
To avoid a waste of time It could only be a very tall project player

Reactions: 3 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I like Narkle, good depth midfield who can easily be a plug and play for a month. We will need that role next year. Cotch or Prestia will miss five or six weeks next year between injury and being rested. Narkle can be a solid rotation player and he is a damn good VFL player.

If we take Bradtke, it's a huge long shot. The bloke from the bush, it's a real dart from 100-meter stuff. I'd rookie him. He's way behind Young in terms of being ready and Young is a rookie.
Narkle may be good depth, but how deep do we need to go?
Not in the best 22/23, selecting on experience, would be Ross, Dow, Sonsie, Ralphsmith.
Surely those 4 get an onball gig before Narkle during the Home &Away rounds.

And at least 3 of those have long term futures at the club so giving them senior opportunities is high benefit.

Unless Narkle sparkles this summer, surely the ball is in Bradtke,s court

Reactions: 4 users

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
We have Ross and Sonsie to fill in when Cotch and Prestia miss

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013

Who do we select for our last list spot ?​

@caesar (our magnificent track watcher) should choose! :cool: