Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Bradtke would be the best use of the spot. Put him in the incubator for a couple of years and see what sprouts

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I would go with Bradke, but I couldn't resist Dr Who above, not so sure about William Hartnell though, might be a liability.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Personally i think we should have another 1-2 KPF invited to train on over the preseason or a player like Luke Teal who has missed alot of the season but was rated highly,

Archie Lovelock is another late birthday kid that looks to have some go about him

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Personally i think we should have another 1-2 KPF invited to train on over the preseason or a player like Luke Teal who has missed alot of the season but was rated highly,

Archie Lovelock is another late birthday kid that looks to have some go about him
Same here. 4 players vying for 1 position is good for us. If we bring 1 in, and we like more than 1, if a list spot opens up for the MSD then we can always add them then too. It gives us a look at players that have supposed deficiencies, and how impactful they are.

Would like another tall added as you said (maybe Petric) and another mid (Szybkowski or Lovelock would be good).

Teal I like, but I reckon we have a huge abundance of half back flankers.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
We definitely need another tall forward but no use selecting anyone who isn't up to it. Surely there could have been a few options to trial ? Obviously Bradtke if he looks the goods , Narkle I don't mind but he would only be depth.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
We need a tall but not if he's another Todd Elton. We'll get a good look to evaluate and make an informed decision.

As for the MSD we can Grigg someone later.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Currently have 36 senior players; 5 rookies and a Cat B.
36/5/1 = 42
—————————
List sizes (37 -44)

36 to 38 primary listed players,

four to six Category A rookies

up to two Category B rookies
———————————————-
Room for 2 more
Either 2 seniors or
1 senior / 1 rookie or
1 senior / 1 cat B
1 rookie / 1 cat B

Reactions: 3 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Currently have 36 senior players; 5 rookies and a Cat B.
36/5/1 = 42
—————————
List sizes (37 -44)

36 to 38 primary listed players,

four to six Category A rookies

up to two Category B rookies
———————————————-
Room for 2 more
Either 2 seniors or
1 senior / 1 rookie or
1 senior / 1 cat B
1 rookie / 1 cat B
I dont think you are entirely correct

There is no mechanism left to put someone on the senior list & the AFL confirmed today we and 5 or 6 other clubs had 1 open spot & the Aints & ??? had 2 open spots.

I think we have the ability to pick up a rookie & potentially pick up a Cat B, & thats it

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I dont think you are entirely correct

There is no mechanism left to put someone on the senior list & the AFL confirmed today we and 5 or 6 other clubs had 1 open spot & the Aints & ??? had 2 open spots.

I think we have the ability to pick up a rookie & potentially pick up a Cat B, & thats it
it is more correct to say list sizes are 42 + 2 Cat B rookies. if you dont use the 2 Cat B rookies you cant replace them with "regular" list players.