Who do you think bleeds Yellow and Black | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do you think bleeds Yellow and Black

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Who do you think out of the current playing list is proud to wear the Richmond jumper (forget the dismal performances this season), for example we all know that Matthew Knights and Paul Broderick were proud wearers of the jumper in their day.

My vote would be Duncan Kellaway, followed by his brother Andrew. (biased I know, but Richo would be next, that probably has something to do with me being tasmanian ;D )

And who do you think is strictly there for the money:

My vote is for Darren Gaspar (there is just something about him, can't quite put my finger on it)

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I cant look further than Kane Johnson.

A kid with whom played in 2 premierships with Adelaide and knew Adelaide would be going places this year.

Someone whom supported Richmond as a kid and still while playing for Adelaide.

He had the disire and passion to play to Richmond, knowing that Richmond were struggling.

Even while playing for Adelaide, would still keep on eye on the Tigers and see how they were going.

I believe Kane Johnson is the one whom bleeds yellow and black the most..

Someone whom gave away a successful team, to come and join a below average team wins my vote. The guy wasnt concerned about money, he was only concerned about representing the club he followed all his life.

A future leader of the club whom tried his heart out every week.

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
totally agree with ya, TG...cogs bleeds Y&B. he said in an interview that he hurts badly after a loss.

i agree with u too, nwonash...johnno said at the start of the year that richmond felt more like a club to him than what adelaide did. did he used to barrack for the tigers as a kid???

tassiedave

Wingman of the future!
Aug 5, 2003
Coughlan no doubt (show the kid some faith & make him Captain before he gets so disillusioned that we end up trading him to a club that shows promise).

Johnno, showed his true colours by giving up future success & came to RFC.

The Kellaways of course, Campbo.Rodan.

Chaff,Newman, Krak (goes in hard for a light weight).
Maybe Rory.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Fortunately for the Richmond Football Club - the vast majority who post on this site bleed Yellow & Black

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
gustiger12 said:
Very political there KL, but have to agree.

Not trying to be political Gus, just calling it as I see it.

Although I have different views than alot on this site - I would never question people's passion for this football club.

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
Definitley Richo and Johnson.
Not sure about Cogs, he obviously has the passion to win, he bleeds for the win..
Same as Campbell, has been a long and brilliant servant for Richmond, but some things about him, he was an absolute pr!ck to my 12 YO cousin after a brissie game once.... I think campbo bleeds to win.
Cogs and Johnno, should be the future leaders of Richmond...
Theres something about Johnno i think we all identify with, its sort of a romantic story how he got to tigerland.
And Richo! noone should ever question this mans commitment to the tigers, he is THE heart.
Just remember he's a natural athlete, not a natural footballer.

M

Merv18

Campbell's threat to leave was all about sticking up for Richo in an incident that doesn't bear re-telling. He is a true leader and a true champion. He is also a deep thinker and very shy. If you ever do get a chance to talk to him and he opens up, you'll discover just how deeply his passion for the yellow and black runs.

M

Merv18

Tiggytam said:
Aah deep thinker, must be too busy thinking to remember to smile. :D

Campbell smiles when Richmond wins. So I can't imagine why you haven't seen him smile much lately Tiggytam. Unlike too many others at the Club, he refuses to accept mediocrity