who else missed tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

who else missed tonight

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Hi People

I saw that Ray HALL and Clinton KING both played tonight. I know that Campbo missed, but who else missed tonight that we had two emergencies in the side.

Reckon we could have done better at the selection table this week and have to agee with Harry that we might as well name DAFFY next week if we persist with these stupid mind games. After all who are we kidding here.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I think both Biddiscombe and Pettifer were the ones that were dropped from last week. Though he's a dud, I thought Biddiscombe had done enough to retain a spot in the side since he effectively stopped Embley. Pettifer's ommission was understandable.

Don't know how King got another game. Yes he has heart, but so does that thunder thighs that streaked the field. Let's give her a game. Bet she can kick it a mile. KING OUT!

About time Schulz, McGrath, Hyde and Nicholls were given a go.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
JohnF said:
Don't know how King got another game. Yes he has heart, but so does that thunder thighs that streaked the field. Let's give her a game. Bet she can kick it a mile. KING OUT!

LOL - Thats split my sides.

As I've always said - PERSIST WITH TALENT regardless of whether they are young or not - simple as that. We have got a good foundation but are very rough around the edges. Lets not waste time on talentless duds and play them in the reserves with an aim of delisting them - coburg need all the mature bodies they can get ATM. However in saying this I think Miller will shovel out these talentless players soon - hope so anyway.