Who is your Guess | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who is your Guess

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
We have all heard the rumours that MILLER has gotten a commitment from at least one established player to come to Tigerland next season.

Come on all you guys with the contact who is that alleged player.

Any guesses anyone.

(God the draft and trade period is already more interesting than the rest of this season. Sad Really)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Luke Power... I'm hoping he wants to come back to Melbourne so he's closer to his family. Then again if he did he'd probably want to go to the doggies to play with his brother.

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
think we need a decent centre Half foward, who leads and inspires.. I think its what weve been missing for 20 years.. Dont know if any are available or will be though.
Was funny seeing Richo in the backline last week, I remember coaches used to do that to Jeff Hogg whenever we were getting flogged, which was always back then.. I think it smacks of trying to save face.. the last vestige of attacking play has gone, now we put all our options in defence,.. and still lose by almost 15 goals..
The knives have been sharpened after being in the drawer for so long..
Just wonder if Frawley AND BRITTAIN will retire before they are pushed