who said DK hasnt got skill | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

who said DK hasnt got skill

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm not surprised at all. ;D
Does anyone know the story of Dunc's late withdrawal Fri night?
I wonder if he was ever a chance or if being named was more for Collingwoods benefit.

The Dogs are looking good atm, young and fast. I'm a bit concerned they'll run us off our feet. I'd love a fit Dunc available in case a job needs doing.
We don't have anyone else in the same class when it comes to stopping someone.
I think the team will need to be more attacking.
Hopefully Rodan can use his creativity to our advantage, not hiding in the back pocket. Chaff will be a welcome addition back there.
At least there are plenty of players who can lift their act, here's hoping they do.

Oh yeah this thread was about Dunc wasn't it, ha.
Get better soon Dunc. :)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Rosy

Only report I can find on Dunc's is that he was a withdrawl with a Hammy, but no mention of the seriousness.

How could anyone doubt that DK would not a handball comp. He is generally very good by hand, its just his kicking that worries us.

Still would have loved to have him making FigJams life a misery on Friday night.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
rosy3 said:
The Dogs are looking good atm, young and fast. I'm a bit concerned they'll run us off our feet. I'd love a fit Dunc available in case a job needs doing.
We don't have anyone else in the same class when it comes to stopping someone.

Rosy, while it would be good to have Dunc back at any stage, I hope they don't bring him back this week at Docklands, particularly after a hamstring related problem.

Too many times we bring players back at this stadium. You can't wrap players up in cotton wool, but I would be edgy if we brought him back this week where it will be a much harder ground. Hope they don't play him unless he's 100%.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't need him - don't need another defensive, reactive player. I say blood in either sipthorp, shultz, nicholls, fleming, shir - or all of them.