Who said f*ck you c*nt in the video? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who said f*ck you c*nt in the video?

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Going by the video, Rance was still retching. I couldn’t see our other players mouthing off anything. Maybe they practice ventriloquism
I think it was Franklin

Agree that Rance was too busy retching
Hadn‘t thought about it being a Swan but maybe it was Buddy

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
My logic was that the umpire mics have a very close range so it can only be one of the players really close.

Vlastuin and Astbury aren't talking, which only leaves Rance and Buddy. I thought Rance may have said it as he recovered on the ground but if not then it has to be Buddy.

In which case maybe Buddy has a habit of talking to himself

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The only bloke as deserving as Stagerdog of being carried off next time we meet.

On a stretcher.

Reactions: 1 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Scott Mullins
Joe Muller?

Anyway, I’m 99% it’s Franklin. Rance’s mouth doesn’t form words. Franklin was annoyed when Rance jumped on him so lashed out, then doubly annoyed that he probably thought Rance was faking and triple annoyed the free was reversed because of it.
They are the words of an annoyed man.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Joe Muller?

Anyway, I’m 99% it’s Franklin. Rance’s mouth doesn’t form words. Franklin was annoyed when Rance jumped on him so lashed out, then doubly annoyed that he probably thought Rance was faking and triple annoyed the free was reversed because of it.
They are the words of an annoyed man.
Scott Muller and Joe Cameraman.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The only bloke as deserving as Stagerdog of being carried off next time we meet.

On a stretcher.
Agree. Can not stand Franklin. A sniper of the highest order. And he has got away with it his entire career because the AFL industry fawns over him.

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I reckon it would've been Hammer. Anybody who would run over Cotchin's dog is a low individual.

PS Lynch was hung, drawn and quartered for less.

PS It's great that the Swans are our bitches now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
What gets me on the match review report from that game is Vlastuin copping a week for the stray elbow. Identical to what Hawkins did twice this year for no charge

Reactions: 1 user