Who should stay and Who should go FINAL RESULTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who should stay and Who should go FINAL RESULTS

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Well there are a few interesting results. We had 666 views at the time of writing (spooky), 53 replys and only 15 official voters.
An unexpected non voter was the outspoken "Laff" but most loyal regulars cast a vote.

Here are the results in Ladder format. The number columns are the votes cast with the result at the end. G=go, S=stay, U=undecided.

Thanks to all who participated.

Tiga

PLAYER G S U RESULT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin Blumfield 0 15 0 STAY
Wayne Campbell 0 15 0 STAY
Mark Chaffey 0 15 0 STAY
Mark Coughlan 0 15 0 STAY
Kane Johnson 0 15 0 STAY
Andrew Kellaway 0 15 0 STAY
Andrew Krakouer 0 15 0 STAY
Kelvin Moore 0 15 0 STAY
Chris Newman 0 15 0 STAY
Brad Ottens 0 15 0 STAY
David Rodan 0 15 0 STAY
Jay *smile* 0 15 0 STAY
Greg Stafford 0 15 0 STAY
Greg Tivendale 0 15 0 STAY
Wayne Brittain 1 14 0 STAY
Darren Gaspar 1 14 0 STAY
Martin McGrath 1 14 0 STAY
Ty Zantuck 1 14 0 STAY
Daniel Sipthorp 1 13 1 STAY
Ben Holland 2 13 0 STAY
Marc Dragicevic 2 12 1 STAY
Aaron Fiora 3 12 0 STAY
Joel Bowden 4 11 0 STAY
Royce Vardy 4 11 0 STAY
Matthew Shir 4 9 2 STAY
Greg Hutchison 5 7 3 STAY
Ray Hall 6 9 0 STAY
Tim Flemming 6 7 2 STAY
Kayne Pettifer 7 8 0 STAY
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Darren Crocker 7 6 2 GO
Matthew Richardson 8 7 0 GO
Danny Frawley 8 5 2 GO
Adam Houlihan 9 5 1 GO
Adam Pickering 9 3 3 GO
Paul Spargo 10 3 2 GO
Chris Hyde 10 5 0 GO
Bill Nicholls 10 5 0 GO
Matthew Rogers 10 5 0 GO
Rory Hilton 13 2 0 GO
Duncan Kellaway 14 1 0 GO
Andrew Mills 14 1 0 GO
Craig Biddiscombe 15 0 0 GO
Leon Cameron 15 0 0 GO
Clinton King 15 0 0 GO

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Re:Who Sould stay and Who shoud go FINAL RESULTS

People wanting one of our best players to go in Richo really surprises me. Just play him up the ground.

And people wanting Frawley to go also shocks me, especially after the other poll.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

I must admit Shawry, I too was surprised by some of the results. Especially Pettifer getting the nod ahead of Richo. ???I guess even Pettifer has his loyal fans.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland

I wouldn't worry too much about it shawry. Some of the people who voted probably did very well in that National IQ test that Eddie McEverywhere did last year.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia

julzqld said:
I wouldn't worry too much about it shawry. Some of the people who voted probably did very well in that National IQ test that Eddie McEverywhere did last year.

that's good Julz. Like it.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

I didn't take part in the thread cos to me there is half of the season to go and I want everyone there giving their all.

I'd comment if this was done at the end of the season.

I feel if I don't support them it's not right of me to expect them to give their all for me.

I wouldn't say go for Duncan. I live in hope he'll come good and be kept on the list. I'd prefer to wait and hear the professional opinion rater than what's said on a board where he's constantly bagged anyway.

I wonder what the result for Richo would have been if the thread was done after one of his BOG performances early on compared to a week where he lost the plot.

Maybe we'll have a similar thread later in the year after our premiership. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Haha shawry. Wait for the living in la la fairyland comments now.

Facts are we have a better chance of winning the premiership than the coach being sacked in the next couple of weeks though. ;)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'd say that this is pretty accurate. I'd say that about 7 out of the bottom 9 won't be here next year and that Frawely would also go. Good work gang.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Well you better go out to your sheds and find those old tins from save our skins, because thats what you will be doing if Frawley is there to mess things up further

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
diggler said:
Well you better go out to your sheds and find those old tins from save our skins, because thats what you will be doing if Frawley is there to mess things up further

We better start now - I'll go looking for them. "SAVE OUR SKINS - PLEASE DONATE SO THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB MAY GROW" ;D

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Harry said:
diggler said:

We better start now - I'll go looking for them. "SAVE OUR SKINS - PLEASE DONATE SO THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB MAY GROW" ;D
that post was brought to us by harry.makers of fine bandwagons

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
All very interesting, but if only those listed are to go then what are we going to trade with. Can't see us getting to much for any of the GO list apart from Richo and that just won't happen.