Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

Who will end up the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

• Taranto

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Hopper

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Couldn’t give a rats

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Someone with ability may want to create a poll.
I’m on Taranto.
Reckon he’s going to win a B&F by the time he’s finished. Ready to explode

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Tough one.

Just seeing some of Hoppers highlights, looks like I might have underestimated him.

Better kick and mover than I thought.

Bring on 2023.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I’m on Taranto.

Well together with your B&F prediction for Tarranto & Dermie's for Hopper it's Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:).

I'll go Hopper only because his explosiveness may provide the better highlight reel.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Well together with your B&F prediction for Tarranto & Dermie's for Hopper it's Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:).

I'll go Hopper only because his explosiveness may provide the better highlight reel.
Ultimately, it may in fact be your man Shai who is the big winner @caesar ... how's any team gonna be able to put the clamps on all of them.
But, to answer the thread question, I too think Hopper just because he's a better kick.

• Love

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I’m on Taranto.
I'm gunna wait until caesar has done a couple of training reports.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Hopper has a few tricks, maneuvers in and out of traffic. Totanto for his $$$ is a terrible kick, would love him to run and handball more than kick it.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If his forward craft can improve, Taranto could be in the upper echelons of midfielders in the competition.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Jeepers didn't Dermie love Hopper on that Fox Footy show

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure who of them will be better but the 1 area I'm really looking forward for improvement is in ball ups (and throw ins) ie. contests in our D50. I don't know where to get the figures from (not even sure they are available to plebs like us) but I would think we would rank pretty high in scores conceded from D50 stoppages. This is where IMO our defensive side will see the biggest benefit and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Hopper in particular will be massive from this perspective.

Reactions: 2 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
can't split them apart, but that is not the question to ask, it's "how good will they make Richmond", heaps, unmeasurable, material high end impact

Reactions: 3 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

• Haha

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I just want one of them to be considered a Tiger champ by the time he's done - and the other one to be the better player

• Love
Reactions: 6 users