Who will be the grand finalists? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who will be the grand finalists?

Who will be the 2 Grand Finalists?

• Total voters

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just wondering who the pundits on PRE honestly think will be the grand finalists.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think Brisbane will apply more heat than cats can handle,

and the winner of our prelim will win the flag.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I'm going to continue my detached fence sitting this season ...
anyone's a chance ..

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Very difficult one this. Could be any of the combinations.

If you asked me last year I would have said Richmond v Collingwood.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
us v Cats, I'd prefer us v Lions.

No matter who we play, it'll only be RFC fans who will want us to win.

Reactions: 1 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Geelong had a bruise free game, they are not going to get that against the Lions. Think Lions comfortably. Went for Tigers of course but I think this game is going to be our biggest challenge, we are not playing at 100% of our capabilities, and we definitely need that for this game. Dusty needs a huge game, needs to hit the scoreboard.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
We have mostly dumb stupid biast media,they have been wondering why the competitions worst clearance side is suddenly number one the last 3 weeks,can't work out with their blind eyes that Prestia,Edwards,nankervis ,cotchin ,Martin etc have not played as a group since early rounds,it's a added strength which keeps us in good stead,Richmond by 19 points.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
We have mostly dumb stupid biast media,they have been wondering why the competitions worst clearance side is suddenly number one the last 3 weeks,can't work out with their blind eyes that Prestia,Edwards,nankervis ,cotchin ,Martin etc have not played as a group since early rounds,it's a added strength which keeps us in good stead,Richmond by 19 points.

Yeah its almost laughable isn't it. "They have completely changed their gameplan" etc. Erm no, but we have just got our best clearance players approaching full fitness.

The media then say "their forward half intecept game is down". Guess what, if we score from clearance, guess what we don't need to do? Intercept their ball use coming out of their D50 as the ball is back in the middle.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Richmond vs Geelong.

IMO us and geelong have been the best two teams for the season.
Be nice to see the best two batttle it out at the grand final.
Sadly you don't see the best two that often meet on GF day.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
us v Cats, I'd prefer us v Lions.

No matter who we play, it'll only be RFC fans who will want us to win.
I'd love an all Victorian GF.

Just as a middle finger to all the interstate sooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'd love an all Victorian GF.

Just as a middle finger to all the interstate sooks.

Yeah, fair point, though they will stay say Geelong isn't a Melbourne based team.

It may also break Geelong more than it would break the Lions. Scott would definitely need help to remove us from his noggin.

• Haha

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
There is probably a stat somewhere that says the teams that qualify for the prelim first have a higher probability of going through to the GF ,

So its unlikely they both miss ,

us v Brisbane

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Its a really interesting weekend of football coming up. I think the Tiges and the Cats are probably the best 2 teams, but home ground advantage is massive this year.

I'd say potentially to push both home teams into being the favourites.

• Sad

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
There is probably a stat somewhere that says the teams that qualify for the prelim first have a higher probability of going through to the GF ,

So its unlikely they both miss ,

Both QF losers making the grand final has happened 0 times out of 20 finals series so far; I'm tipping it will be once out of 21 on Saturday.

Reactions: 4 users