Why Did the Chicken cross the Road | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why Did the Chicken cross the Road

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Danny Frawley: The chicken crossed the road and got hit by a bus, it tried hard to get across the road but the bus was bigger, I think we can all take some positives out of the chicken trying to cross the road.

Leigh Matthews: The chicken had to cross the road because it was not eligible to stay on its side of the road because the AFL changed the father son criteria and its father was on its side of the road.

Dean Laidley: I dont really care about whether the chicken crossed the road or not , I just want it to get a little more angry about what its doing and as long as it knows its my way or the highway it can cross the road whenever it likes.

Mick Malthouse: The chicken was slow but the road was patient.

Grant Thomas: We have no comment about the chicken and it crossing the road we just told it that we expect 100% commitment to this club and anything less wont be tolerated, we gave the chicken some life counselling and it decided to cross the road which I think is in the best interests of the club.