Will 5 goals save houlihans carear? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will 5 goals save houlihans carear?

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
Oh i hope thatwe dont resign him with a 5 goal haul fresh in the coaching stafs mind. Especially if he kicks a cpl next week.

If we resign him this will show we have not learnt from our past and will not change in the near future

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
God I hope not , one good game a year for five years what a waste of space.

Richos_girl_

Tiger Cub
Jun 25, 2003
Of course we'll resign him. Then next season when he goes back to playing crap like he usually does, we'll realise that we should have gotten rid of the hack when we had the chance.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Adam has probably got some ability, issue is that he is not real smart in his life outside football.
He will need to be fair dinkum if he is too stay on,
he loves to party too much.
He has got football ability though.
Hey, I am no rap for him but if some brain wave could straighten him out, he could be ok.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
As you say jackstar, Houlihan has ability, but his attitude and commitment aren't at the required level. Like too many players on our list.

Over the years, we just haven't had the ability to turn him and others in to good footballers.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Houlihan having ability is beyond question.

However, it's one thing to not pick up a kick. It's another to not get close enough to even be noticed as being on the field.

He doesn't get where the ball is often enough.

If you can't read the play by his age, it's never going to happen.