will we need to be vaccinated to attend games in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

will we need to be vaccinated to attend games in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
The best protection from covid is catching covid. 10 times more protection than the vaccine. Funny how that does not count to get the Vax passport. Oh wait drug companies can't make money out of that!!
You forgot about wiping your arse with invomectin while singing Kumbaya.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
The best protection from covid is catching covid. 10 times more protection than the vaccine. Funny how that does not count to get the Vax passport. Oh wait drug companies can't make money out of that!!
Death is a pretty good vaccine too. Drug companies can't make much money from that either. Maybe we should take out some folks as a control measure.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Just goes to prove the Vaccine companies own the CDC in the USA... glad you get your facts straight from the Drug companies mouthpiece!!
Please take this type of stuff to Facebook or other tin foil hat wearing websites.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The best protection from covid is catching covid. 10 times more protection than the vaccine. Funny how that does not count to get the Vax passport. Oh wait drug companies can't make money out of that!

You get the best immunity to bubonic plague by catching bubonic plague.

You get the best immunity to polio by catching polio.

You get the best immunity to smallpox by catching smallpox.

You get the best immunity to HIV by catching HIV

The best cure for serious illness is death

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Can't believe I took a tetanus shot the other week. I just found out I'm going to die one day anyway. Why did my GP not tell me this?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
You can spot those websites a mile off by their quirky URLs and the look-and-feel of the site.
They must all use the same web design company.

Reactions: 1 user

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I’ve read some BS on PRE over the years but some of this garbage really takes the cake. Anyone who chooses to not get vaccinated is welcome to take their chances with COVID. But they should do so at their own peril and not go destabilising the health system when they get sick.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
If you do not agree with vaccines, or you’re like me where I believe in strengthening the immune system, you’re going to love this recent study done in Israel. The study answers the question of whether antibodies produced as a result of natural infection from COVID-19 offer more or less protection than those acquired through vaccination.

The study concluded that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared with immunity induced from two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech two-dose vaccine.

Practice what you preach... stop spreading *smile*!!
But you may die first.

• Haha

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
I was hope that the great unwashed got COVID and died. I know hope they survive but pass it onto there family so they have to live with that fact for the rest of there life,

• Wow

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What I do admire about anti-vaxxers and alternate remedies nut jobs is their ability to drag people into the debate.

A bit like shock jocks, when you give them the attention they crave, they are at their happiest.

Reactions: 7 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I was hope that the great unwashed got COVID and died. I know hope they survive but pass it onto there family so they have to live with that fact for the rest of there life,
There's been plenty of publicised cases of this happening. I laugh (sadly) when I see obese people in the crowds of anti-vaxxers, and there are plenty of them in the US (and Australia). These are people at much higher risk of more severe COVID-19 and are highly likely to require invasive respiratory support. Yet they are oblivious to the fact that they are the ones significantly contributing to over-crowding in hospitals yet demanding help. People are just so gullible yet one of the classic arguments of the conspiracy theorists is that the majority are the sheep. Please wake up.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Maybe thread title should be "will we need to pay to see games in 2022?"
Melb Storm providing all 2021 members free membership in 2022.

Huge move.

Cannot see RFC going that far but wondering what rewards there might be. Was only half a season this year, zero 2020.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Maybe thread title should be "will we need to pay to see games in 2022?"
Melb Storm providing all 2021 members free membership in 2022.

Huge move.

Cannot see RFC going that far but wondering what rewards there might be. Was only half a season this year, zero 2020.

Good idea, but make it for vaccinated members only

Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
You should stand outside hospital ICUs with a sign that says that. The 100s of people currently there will be forever grateful. (tho admittedly "forever" for some of those folk wont be that long.)

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
I’ve read some BS on PRE over the years but some of this garbage really takes the cake. Anyone who chooses to not get vaccinated is welcome to take their chances with COVID. But they should do so at their own peril and not go destabilising the health system when they get sick.
I suppose that should also apply to people that choose to smoke, take drugs, people involved in a car accident due to speeding etc. I take it you would also be happy with the thousands of people that try and commit suicide but fail to not be given any sort of care in our hospital systems? How the heck have we become so selfish. You do realise that Israeli hospitals are full of vaccinated people yeah?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
If you do not agree with vaccines, or you’re like me where I believe in strengthening the immune system, you’re going to love this recent study done in Israel. The study answers the question of whether antibodies produced as a result of natural infection from COVID-19 offer more or less protection than those acquired through vaccination.

The study concluded that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared with immunity induced from two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech two-dose vaccine.

Practice what you preach... stop spreading *smile*!!
T2 the medarchive article is very interesting but you unfortunately weaken your argument by referencing that rubbish website.

The CDC website itself states that "cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare" (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/reinfection.html). We also know that recent infection by viruses related to SARS-CoV-2 could reduce the duration of COVID-19 (S. Gouma et al. Preprint at medRxiv https://doi.org/f7zp; 2021).

However, there is just so much we still do not know one way or another.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Absolute rubbish:

From: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html

Peddling bullsh1t really is counter-productive and I wonder why you are doing this.

DS
David very small localised sample and findings do not seem to have been peer reviewed. Jury still out.

I think the bigger issue we will be facing is how to deal with the gradual decline of antibodies that is occurring amongst vaccinated individuals (https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02532-4).

Status
Not open for further replies.