Win = New Members? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Win = New Members?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
It will be interesting to see how many supporters sign up as members this week. I hope this fires a few of them up.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If flogging the Bummers doesn't inspire people to join up then I think we can say goodbye to them for this season.
The access membership gives to finals tickets could start to sneak into the equation of whether to sign up or not too.
Go Tiges.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Agree rosy. Waiting to see whether the team will perform this year is no longer an excuse for not signing up after today. And with 8 home games still left (plus finals ;) ) still good value for money to join up now.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I agree if supporters don't sign up after that win then they should have a good hard look at themselves. It doesn't get any better than that.

Anyone saying they are waiting to see how we perform against quality opposition now have no excuses, despite the fact that the Bombers had a few stars out, but for mine our injury list was worse than theirs.

Get on board Tiger fans

wagstaff

Tiger Cub
Mar 10, 2003
Melbourne
You would think we're guaranteed to break through the 25 000 barrier next week, especially as we have a home game against Melbourne next week and no doubt the club will have plenty of stalls to sign up new members.

The more astute Richmond supporters would've seen that this was a new and imporved Tiger lineup from their 4-match winning streak earlier in the season.

But perhaps the doubts from efforts over previous seasons ensured that they weren't as confident about Richmond as they should've been.

I was extremely negative about the Essendon game beforehand even though the available evidence before the game suggested the Tigers were in with a real show. It was just that the previous 20 years of Richmond results against the Bombers and their failure to deliver in big names led me to have less faith in them then they deserved.

Thankfully, I was proven wrong. :)