Wizard Cup Grand Final results | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wizard Cup Grand Final results

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Round 4         Q1         Q2         Q3         Q4  
                     G9.G6.B G9.G6.B G9.G6.B G9.G6.B  
Adelaide        0.4.1     1.8.3      1.9.4      2.13.8  (104)
Collingwood  0.3.2      0.4.4      0.6.7     1.9.10  (73)

Match Status:
Completed Full Time

G9 = Long Goals, G6 = Normal Goals, B = Behinds

Don't like either side, but I hope Collingwood players are hurting big time for Rd1.

Now have to wait until tomorrow to watch the replay

A

admin

Poetry in motion watching those *cough*most faithful, best supporters in the league, side by side we stick together *cough* fans streaming out of the ground with over 5 minutes to go.
Doesn't your heart bleed for them, ha......said with true sincerity. ;D
At least we can still read the message boards this week now.

Tarrant should be rubbed out, Prestigiacomo (sp?) and Fraser with ankle injuries, Rocca less fit then even I am and that's saying something, no ruckman........it gets better.
Bring on round 1......Go Tiges.

J

JohnF

And no Licuria to be making sweet love to Campbell all night long.

Go Campbo, 35 possession game. Go Tiges!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
2 sets of supporters would be crying last night.the pies[once again my heart bleeds hehehe] and freo supporters. mcleod B.O.G once again ;D

agrees with julz.well done torney greatly deserved.

onething was obvious last night. we could use rodan in the ruck and he could easly win that position lol.