WIZZ FIZZ GF Tipping | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WIZZ FIZZ GF Tipping

A

admin

I'll tip Adelaide, cos the Colonial grass could do with a good watering from the tears if Collingwood lose, ha. ;D

Nah I'll tip the Crows for Horney. Good luck.

Nah to be honest I tipped the crows cos I have two rules with tipping.
a) Never, ever tip against the Tiges no matter what the circumstances.
and
b) Never tip Collingwood if I don't have to.

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Adelaide Crows for me, could not stand the crap that went with Collingwood winning. Torney deserves a flag even though its only a pre-season one and seing the main flag is already ours, would be nice to see Torney get one...Cheers and GO TIGERS...WOOHOO.. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Gotta go for Torney and the Crows....

Er :-/ :-/ just make that gotta go for Torney and his team ;)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I have a bad feeling Collingwood is going to win :-/ and we'll have to put up with all that propaganda BS as per usual from Eddie and co :mad:.

A

admin

I have a bad feeling Collingwood is going to win  :-/ and we'll have to put up with all that propaganda  BS  as per usual from Eddie and co  :mad:.

This isn't far from the truth already.
I hope Eddie keeps the power plugged in when he has a shower and scrambles that smug look off his face once and for all.

Camera finally attached to McGuire forehead
by STAFF REPORTERS The bladder

"McGuire cam"
Bowing to popular demand, Collingwood President Eddie McGuire has had a television camera surgically attached to his forehead. Angled inwards, the camera will record McGuire's every expression, then relay the footage live to the newly-created cable TV channel Fox Eddie.

Television consumer groups welcomed the move, although some expressed caution until 24-hour Eddie coverage had been guaranteed.

"This is a step in the right direction," said Stephen Muir, 32, chairman of the Australian Media Consumers Group. "Our members have been telling us for months now that they want to see a lot more of Eddie McGuire on television. We have had people ringing up, demanding to know why Eddie is off their screens for sometimes five to six hours per day.

"We've confronted TV execs with this, and have been told that Eddie is on the radio, or in the newspaper at these times. You know and I know that doesn't cut the mustard," he said.

Footage from the new venture is expected to begin in the next two weeks, when bone grafted onto McGuire's forehead knits to the camera socket. Microphones will ensure each word uttered by the popular quiz show host will be recorded and instantly transmitted to a nation.

Free to air rights will be negotiated over the coming weeks, with Channel Nine favourite to secure the majority of Eddie rights. A network insider told The Bladder executives had already greenlighted a nightly prime-time Eddiewatch program, consisting simply of live, unedited footage from McGuire's forehead-mounted camera. Nine is expected to release packaged highlights to other stations.

McGuire declined to comment when contacted by The Bladder yesterday. He advised interested parties to tune in to an exclusive first-person documentary to be screened on Channel Nine this evening, titled 'McGuire: My thoughts about me'.