Worth the trip (so far) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Worth the trip (so far)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well we travelled back from Vietnam arriving on Easter Monday getting off the plane at Midday. Called a mate who was in the line at 12.45. Got to the Dome at 1.50pm and they were still in the line. Finally got into the ground at 1/4 time missing a 7 goal blitz. AFL you are absolutely fantastic. Of course it was all the fans fault. God damned Jumbos just fly to damn slow these days. Could work out how they ran out of pies by 3/4 time. Damn fans again suppose.

But at the end of the day it was the first Tigers game I had seen in 3 years and we won so I don't care.

Took my Thai Girlfriend to see her first ever game of AFL live and she is now firmly entrenched in the tiger camp. Even had to buy her the sacred jumper before the Hawks game.

Yes we went to that too and do I need say more. Seen two games live in 3 1/2 years and we have won both. One in unbelievable fashion. Unfortunately won't be able to travel to Adelaide the week though. Well here's hoping.

What ever the trip has been worth the weight. Even read in the paper today that one journalist rates us as the best side in Melbourne along with the wobbles at the moment. (Hope he is right)

Go Tigers.

Liked a lot of what I saw after 1/4 time on Saturday.

Regards to all

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
One thing I meant to mention is that COUGHLANS committment to the football is sensational. Him and Johno were sensational against the squealing hawks.

yep had to add this to bring up the 200 posts

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Top stuff Gus. Our lucky charm ;D.

Bet the flight took less time than getting inside Telstra Dome ::).

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
TD it was mentioned in the "At the Bar" segement in the Herald Sun where they are talking about who is good enough to give the Lions a run for their money. Big call, but at the 'G' you never know.