Wots next !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wots next !!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Uluru Grampians just to name a couple of Australian land marks closed down to tourism for Aboriginal cultural reasons so now you can add the Horizontal Falls in WA to the banned list. So maybe Cable Beach is next to start an avalanche of claims.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Lake Eyre now taboo for us white eyes. Wont worry me as I have been on it but one feels somewhat sad others that will not be able to enjoy my Lake Eyre experience. Basically it is not that hard to visit by road. Need a 4 wheel drive so go to Roxby Downs than proceed to Olympic Dam. Then turn right on road to Curdimurka. This road dirt , rough but well maintained as a pipeline runs along it. This pipeline feeds underground water from Lake Eyre & South Lake Eyre to Olympic Dam Mine & Roxby Downs townsite.. There is two pumping stations along it . At the end of this road is the Oodnadatta Track . Turn left to Curdimurka ruins which runs along the Eyre Lakes. If you drive onto the Lakes when dry keep the Ood track in your sight as if you go over the horizon you can get disorientated quiet easily. Good caravan park at Roxby Downs workers Club pokies meals etc etc.. 152 ks Roxby Downs to Curdimurka . We left the van Roxby Downs & did the day trip easily despite trashing out a tire on the way home big time.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No, not taboo, just some restrictions in a proposal which has not yet been adopted. Of course, if you read the RWNJ press you will get the impression that it is a blanket ban, but, hey, we don't expect the Daily Fail or Sky to tell the truth do we?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
No, not taboo, just some restrictions in a proposal which has not yet been adopted. Of course, if you read the RWNJ press you will get the impression that it is a blanket ban, but, hey, we don't expect the Daily Fail or Sky to tell the truth do we?

DS
LoL the press release was ABC so Google Lake Eyre proposed management 19-04-2024 Kati Thanda which indicates permits maybe granted etc etc. Permits means pull out ya plastic.