Wow Zantuck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wow Zantuck

Rah

Rah, the Sun god...
Aug 17, 2003
South Australia
Ty Zantuck now that's some skill you've kept hidden, I was amazed how easy he had controll. One amazing player he is in forward!

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
the kid is very good, and he will be better in the future. i still cant believe he was picked at no.75!!!

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Zantuck was rewarded for some great leading.
Was alittle confussed why he was switched into the back line in the final quarter.
Lets hope there are many more goals from Zantuck to come.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
im sure there will be more goals from him. lets just hope he is a one club player and that he stays with us till the end of his exciting career.

P

PuntRoadRoar

big deal..... 5 goals stop giving these guys credit, zantuck has been disappointing this year and been below his standard.

typical of richmond really

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Here here Puntroadroar.
This lot thinks anyone who kicks more than two goals is a future Ablett!
Remember McGrath, the wizard, the messiah!!!
I said he will be dropped in 3 games and look what happened.
Today was a fluke, from a side that was clearly out for match practice only.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
What is going on with you guys PRR and Diggler. for christs sake the guy has done very blodoy well in the backlines this year adn usually gets a defender that is a lot taller than him adn he usually beats or at least equals him. Only time I can remember him getting beaten was last week vs Lloys and Lloyd is a superstar. Teh guy deserves more credit. HAd a slow start but after that has done well every week.

This week when switched ot the forward lien ahs shown some versatility.

Well done Zanners.

Sick of those negative posters deemign everythign shithouse.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
It was great to see him kick some goals. It was refreshing to see the Tigers finally try something that wasn't negative.