Wrestling memories | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wrestling memories

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What about Brute Bernards "Claw Hold"
Who was it that did the "figure 4 step over toe hold"
Your stretching the memory now, i remember Killer Karl Kox giving Jack Little a "Brain Buster", and playboy Gary Hart turned Mario Milano from a good guy to a baddie.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Tiger Singh with his cobra strike was a classic. Would take 20 minutes of absolute punishment and just as he was about to be counted out, would lash out with his cobra strike to the throat.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
What about Brute Bernards "Claw Hold"
Who was it that did the "figure 4 step over toe hold"

Wasn’t it Killer Kowalski who did the claw hold? My Grandfather would get very upset when he used it on one of the Italian boys like Mario Milano. That’s where he drew the line.

Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Your stretching the memory now, i remember Killer Karl Kox giving Jack Little a "Brain Buster", and playboy Gary Hart turned Mario Milano from a good guy to a baddie.

That was a sad day in our household.

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Poor Larry O'Dea, i think he was called "The Flying Kangaroo " and everyone belted the suitcase out of him.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That was a sad day in our household.
It was a sad day in my household when i was banned from watching the wrestling, because as soon as it finished i'd be trying out all the moves on my younger brother :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Ditto moi; it’s a nice feeling. And may we have another half dozen please!

More ditto.

The return of the Aussie World Championship Wrestling and Roller Derby would be fantastic too.

Surely most of you fellow old codgers remember that.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
More ditto.

The return of the Aussie World Championship Wrestling and Roller Derby would be fantastic too.

Surely most of you fellow old codgers remember that.
Yep, the Roller Derby was on straight after the Wrestling..........they were the good old days. But i suppose i should Let It Be..............damn, now that's got me reminiscing about the Beatles!!!!