WWW.AFL.COM.AU  OH HOW WONDERFUL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WWW.AFL.COM.AU  OH HOW WONDERFUL

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well the season proper hasn't kicked off yet and already I am p%&$$*d off with the Wonderful AFL Website.

Trying to get the live audio feed with no luck what so ever and occassionally the live scores can actually be viewed in some sort of comprehensible language. The rest of the time it is just coming up as Computer Garble.

Anyone else experiencing the same problems. Everytime I complain to them it is always the fault of the ISP in Vietnam or someone else's problem. Only trouble with that theory is that the AFL site is the only one I ever have a problem with.

The part that makes it worse is that we actually have to pay for this priviledge.

Only up side is that the WOBBLES are getting flogged.

Hope they are still feeling the pain in a couple of weeks time

A

admin

Re: WWW.AFL.COM.AU  OH HOW WONDERFUL

Nah don't use it Gus and by the sound of it just as well....My whinge with Telstra sites is they are soooooo slow.

C'mon Crows, one more quarter.
Seeya Tarrant, enjoy your round 1 holiday. ;D

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002

You can be assured that the problems not at your end gus, i and others are having the same problem getting any live updates Typical pass the buck response from them.... as to how you can get a reliable and and consistant sevice for your money ?well let us know ::)

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002

C'mon Crows, one more quarter.
Seeya Tarrant, enjoy your round 1 holiday.  ;D

Hav'nt seen it yet rosy, lets hope he gets rubbed out ;D by the way the pies are making a late surge C"mon crows.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

Thanks Rosy and MY. I am glad to hear that its not just me.

I agree about them being so sloowww, but Telstra just about had me convinced that it was the ISP in Vietnam that was to blame.

No wonder Telstra are losing money hand over fist.

What ever happened to Customer service.

The part that really agitates me is that the AFL put the clamps on radio stations using their own sites for coverage of AFL matches and now they can't deliver

J

JohnF

Rosy said "Seeya Tarrant, enjoy your round 1 holiday."

LOL, I was thinking the same thing Rosy. Let's hope Fraser and Prestigiacomo are out (injured) also.

It's always a pleasure to watch Collingwood lose. Loved the look on Eddie's deflated head after the match.

Andrew Mcleod rocks!

J

JohnF

Rosy said "How good is that guy in grand finals? A pleasure to watch. "

Seems to save his best for the finales.

My goodness, that sidestep, he could dodge bullets.

And the acceleration, he could catch up to bullets.