WWW Banners | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WWW Banners

R

rampagingtiger

Can people make some "We Want Wallace" banners please. Some people have already made some. What we're going to do is everytime Essendon kicks a goal - We'll stick up the Banners. It would be good if we can get some banners happening behind the Essendon goals coz theyll probably flog us.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Oh, RT, I bet you were a terror at school, probably pulled the wings off flies and dipped pigtails in ink wells...nah, you wouldn't remember ink wells!
Good idea, but. I'll watch out for you on telly.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Why would Wallace want to coach Richmond ?

He is making a fortune in the media.

Why would Wallace want to age quickly by taking on the Richmond coaching job ?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Last year I would have said no way to Wallace.

Mainly because I didn't like the scratching and biting Dogs, but now I'd be wrapt if he coached us next season.

We need a coach who can get his message through to the players.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I think the biting and scratching was largely the tatics of one individual, but what is shows is WALLACES win at all cost philosophy.

Don't agree with the biting and scratching tatics though.