Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

Ozmoz

RFC #23176
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Happy with the years of membership being stamped on the card, not fussed about cocktail parties or scarves. If I was to request anything, it would be preferential access to GF tickets according by years of membership/games attended that season, if and when we get there again. But they already charge separately for that.

Well games attended wouldn't work. Some of us are MCC members and don't use our RFC membership card to access the games.

Oz

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
A relative who's a Hawk got a letter/certificate of appreciation for being a member for 20 years. Interesting approach. Has anyone had any other recognition from the club at certain milestones?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Mr T. said:
A relative who's a Hawk got a letter/certificate of appreciation for being a member for 20 years. Interesting approach. Has anyone had any other recognition from the club at certain milestones?

why would they? the club doesn't give a stuff about the members.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Mr T. said:

I'm a 16 year interstate/international member, as is my wife, and we've had diddly squat.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Tigermad2005 said:
No *smile*.
The club does very little for us.

what do you want them to do or think they should do ??

I feel & are treated like a valued member whenever I have dealings with anyone @ the Club.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I mostly agree. The membership dept changed a bit last year and it's not as pro-active to find a solution outside of the norm. Still very friendly though

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
im happy to just be a member...to have enough per month to pay for my regular reserved seat..i dont need bells or whistles ..just a shot at the grand final one day is reward enough

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
On a different issue. Bonus Hat and scarf give away for members at the start of season, would the hats contain any reference to our premiership win, given its the 2018 season?

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Been a continuous memeber for over 30 years.

I don't expect the club toi gush about it. Just give me a few more days in September like that Saturday afternoon in 2017 and i'll be happy!

Reactions: 1 users