You Tube test | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

You Tube test

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
Hi Tiger Force. Try the Insert / Media option. The button looks like three square dots (film frames I suppose?).
When you are viewing a YT video, click on share and you will see an option to instantly Copy the link to the clipboard. Then you may easily paste the link into the Insert Media dialog box. Hope that all makes sense!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hi Tiger Force. Try the Insert / Media option. The button looks like three square dots (film frames I suppose?).
When you are viewing a YT video, click on share and you will see an option to instantly Copy the link to the clipboard. Then you may easily paste the link into the Insert Media dialog box. Hope that all makes sense!

Yep. Just tried it and works well. Thanks.