Your Best/Favourite player or players not in Yellow & Black past or present | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Best/Favourite player or players not in Yellow & Black past or present

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Matt Dea, and Ty Zantuck at Essendon, Tim Powell at Carlton, Stephen Ryan when he played at Collingwood, Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls at West Coast.

I was going to say Geoff Raines, David Cloke and Bryan Wood :)

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Wayne Carey.

Also in the late 1980’s liked watched Gerard Healy, Greg Williams, Bernard Toohey, Barry Mitchell and Tony Morward. Didn’t like Capper much. Also loved how mud the players would be covered in. The good old days.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
along with some mentioned above, I liked Rhys-Jones, Van Der Haar, Trevor Barker, Akermanis, Wanganeen, Krakouer brothers, Rod Carter, Alistair Lynch
Forgot about Rod Carter. Head tilted slightly going at it full pelt.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Always liked Alex Jesaulenko, what a player.

Well before my time (or any of us if we're still alive) but I would love to have seen Bob Pratt play.

DS

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Bullies Teddy Whitten Jack Collins & Charlie Sutton. Lions Kevin Murray. Doug Wade. Dons Dirty *smile* Reynolds Hawkers John Peck