Your Club (Realfooty ie The Age 14/08/03) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Club (Realfooty ie The Age 14/08/03)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Looking forward to this reaction.

RICHMOND v Essendon,
Sunday, 2.10pm, MCG

Following the Tigers' 80-point loss to St Kilda, Richmond football manager Greg Hutchison yesterday listed five players "in the wash" for Sunday's game. Kayne Pettifer, Clinton King, Andrew Mills and Matthew Rogers have impressed in the VFL, while Rory Hilton is available after overcoming a rib injury.

Maskedman

Tiger Cub
Jul 21, 2003
Melbourne
Interesting!!

Houlihan kicks 5 goals, is list as one of Coburg's best & doesn't rate a mention - says something by not sayingf it.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Maskedman said:
Interesting!!

Houlihan kicks 5 goals, is list as one of Coburg's best & doesn't rate a mention - says something by not sayingf it.
No hyde mention and some had him in the top six. and a average A F L player kicks a bag full and buck gets a mention?the joke you had with a mate saying they are belting down the door with knifes after your job mite be true if thinking like this, is all we can come up with.another dud thinker at the top sitting on his brains.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Shawry - we thought frekenel was clever . Just noticed a new poster by the name .......
Arfur Fuxache.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
shawry said:
Looking forward to this reaction.

RICHMOND v Essendon,
Sunday, 2.10pm, MCG

Following the Tigers' 80-point loss to St Kilda, Richmond football manager Greg Hutchison yesterday listed five players "in the wash" for Sunday's game. Kayne Pettifer, Clinton King, Andrew Mills and Matthew Rogers have impressed in the VFL, while Rory Hilton is available after overcoming a rib injury.
They all should play well in bendigo on saturday then, against the bummers, another win for Coburg, against a top six side.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
RFC not KFC said:
Shawry - we thought frickenel was clever . Just noticed a new poster by the name .......
Arfur Fuxache.

............i don't get it! ok ok, i do - just don't like the fact that he trumped me!

(trying to get my postings up, i hate being a "tiger cub")

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Just goes to prove, we lack depth on our list, if they are the only players pushing for senior selection.

Out of the mentioned players, I'd go for Hilton, only as he plays a hard game and is prepared to put his body on the line.