Your Team - 25 March 2003 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Team - 25 March 2003

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
RICHMOND

v Collingwood, Friday, 7.40pm, MCG

"With the exception of Brad Ottens, who will miss three months with a back injury, the Tigers have few worries. Andrew Krakouer's knee injury will keep him out for another couple of weeks and Ben Holland could resume within five after last year's knee reconstruction. The long-term nature of Ottens' injury means the Tigers could have promoted one of their rookies in his place, but they've decided against doing so until assessing form. Kelvin Moore, ex-Blue Adam Pickering or former Crow Matthew Shir could be the beneficiary. "

Interesting.......Richmond has few worries???? Is this guy for real!

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I think he may be reffering to the quantity of injuries, not the quality.

Otto is a huge loss, and even if he was the only player out, I would still classify our injury concerns as "a minor disaster"

A

admin

It has to be a concern that the backline is missing Holland (inj) Chaffey (susp) Torney (traded) Zantuck (inj)

Here's hoping the midfield can live up to expectations so the backline doesn't get quite as much of a workout as usual.

Go Tiges!