Your Time Starts Now-PREnder profiles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Time Starts Now-PREnder profiles

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
A profile section has been added to the main page of PRE .  Hopefully a new profile or two can be added this week.  We need volunteers to participate so we can all get to know each other a tiny bit better.  Please e-mail [email protected] if you're willing to do a profile.

I'll update this thread with the profiles as they're published.

Hartbalme
rosy
Laff
Interested

hello i am Ralph Spooner. Can new people do a profile or do you have to live here for awhile. Should i do a poster introduction instead?

its always confusing and little bit confronting being in a new place.

i barrack for the mighty tiges tho'.

Hello everyone!

Hello Ralph and welcome to PRE. :)

You're more than welcome to do a profile and if you e-mail me at [email protected] I'll send you the questions.

It might be a while before they're published though so it would be great if you could also do a poster introduction thread to indroduce yourself as well.

C'mon people show your faces.

Which horse were you Rosy ? :hihi (only joking)

Hate to admit i have never posted here, have regularly read this and Rhettrospective as well as the official site, but thought i'd better do something about it, as i won't get to see another Richmond match in the flesh till the second round of the finals (just hoping we are still in it then !).
Lucky enough to have seen 5 Tiger premierships (i'd be honest and can't say i remember 1967 as i was only 3 but still have the Footy record with the corner i had chewed in it so was there).
Certainly remember being devastated in 1972 when i never thought we could lose and anyone could kick goals but of course we made up for it the next 2 years (still have the Footy records and Weg Posters).
Can't believe that it's 26 years since the last premiership, certainly it's been a hard journey for all us Tiger supporters (if anybody sees a Richmond supporter with a jumper which looks more navy blue than black and a little short in the long arms that'd be me - the black of the old pre vfl approved guernseys fades, sworn i would never buy a new one till our next premiership as i wore that one in 1980 just hope i can go shopping come late September :))